Ch 2: A New Life In Happiness[Jerza Story with Nalu, GaLe, Gruvia ...)

That was how my new life started. I found Jellal and convinced him, his guild had grown rather big so they didn’t have any need for him anymore. We moved far away out in a village.  It was only a few people living here, but that was all we needed. 4 year after, we got our first child. I named her Lucy, after the girl I once knew.  The blonde girl with a smile on her face, I wonder how she looks now. The same with Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Mirajane… all the people I used to love.

Lucy looked at me and said, “Magic… you have that right? Mommy and daddy!”

With that adorable smile of hers.  Jellal took her up in his arms and kissed her little cheek. “Daddy!” She blushed and laughed.

 “Mommy and daddy has magic, we were once powerful mages!” Jellal said smiling.

 “Daddy, you don’t have to lie to me. I will still love you and mommy”. Lucy said.

 I just laughed, there were no way that she will believe us now.

“But Lucy you must always remember that magic can be dangerous. We are better off without it”, Jellal said.

Later that night, I sat down in front of the old sofa. Lucy and Jellal had already gone to sleep. I always used to cry at times like this, but not today. I had to be strong, and I really didn’t have a reason to cry. I had everything I wanted, but something was still missing.

____________________________________________________________Thanks for reading my story, next chapter will be longer ^^