Ch 5 - A New Life In Happiness

I laughed a little, just as expected. “Makarov, that’s a really nice name you know, you should bear it proudly” I said smiling, Makarov is the name of the 3rd fairy tail master. He is a good leader and last but not least a great friend.

Makarov Junior and Natsu got a sad look on their faces, especially Natsu. I already knew what their was going to say, their sad faces made it obvious that something was wrong.

Natsu looked at me and said “Makarov passed away 9 years ago, he got tired and couldn’t stay strong when you left. Fairy tail was never the same, and he gave up on waiting for you to come back. His old body got weaker every day and one day he never woke up…”His eyes started to tear up.

My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I fell down on the ground with my hands in front of my face. It was all my fault, the strong man that we all loved with all our hearts. That always protected the guild with his whole heart and body.

The reason I was still here today with a husband and a beautiful daughter. Jellal sat down beside me with his arms over my shoulders. The tears kept falling down to the ground.  

“I cant believe it… well we all knew that he was old and all, but I can’t believe it has already been 9 years!”  I said full of tears.  My little girl with the really long blue hair tied in a ponytail spotted me. She got a worried look at her dollface at once and started running towards us. I got up and wiped away my tears.

I'm a mother now, and I have responsibilities. 

________________________________________

I can't believe that so many liked my story! It really makes me happy to see that. This update is really late, I know that but please countinue writing rewies and send me messages. Also give me some tips! I'm not a professional, i'm just a fangirl. If you prefer the netside Fanfiction.net, you can read the story there instead:https://www.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=10209962&chapter=1

I will countinue this story, so don't worry!