Chapter 3: Spiderman

Song: Heroes by Mans zelmerlow

The guy let go off me and made a fist. "Spiderman, nice to finally meet you but you can go there isn't anything going on here."
"I think that girl doesn't have the same opinion." The masked man replied.
"She does don't worry about it." The other guy responds while stroking my cheek. I tried to get away from his touch but he grabbed my arm. But the masked man that the guys just called Spiderman noticed it.
"I suggest you let her go." He says raising his voice.
"No." The other guy says before lunging for Spiderman. But he was fast and jumped of before sticking at the wall. I looked in disbelief in what was happing in front of me. He was moving like a spider but then he shot a kind of web out of his arm and I was amazed by how it trapped one of the guys. I carefully touched the web and it was a weird feeling. Then I heard a last scream and turned around to see also the other one laying on the ground unconscious.
"Are you okay?" Spiderman asks me.
"Yeah thank you for helping, you sound kind of familiar, do I know you?"
"No, Where is your house I will bring you to it." He says.
"Don't you have to defeat more bad guys?" I ask him smiling.
"Yeah but the cops can handle it for five minutes." He replies.
"Okay fine by me. this way." I say.

We reached my house and I made my way to the door. I turned around once more to see that Spiderman had disappeared. I shrugged it off and opened my door. I put my keys on the table and poured myself a glass of water. I looked at my phone again before I remembered that I had to send Peter a text. I got to his contact and send him that I was home. I almost immediately got a reply back.
"What was taking you so long, I was worried that something happened since it was dark and your trip wouldn't take that long, since my Aunt told me where you lived."
"Were you stalking me :D" I reply back.
"No but I'm glad that you're okay."
"Thank you, it means a lot to me that you care." I respond. And I didn't regret hitting sent since I haven't felt cared for in a long time.
"Of course, I will see you tomorrow sleep well." He replies back.
"Yeah Good night Peter." I sent back before I drank my water and got ready for bed.

Beep, Beep , Beep.
I turned around so that I could stop my alarm. I looked at the time to see I had enough time to get ready so I jumped under the shower and dressed in nice clothes for this afternoon and put my Doctor's coat over it before I brushed my hair and put on some make up. I drank some coffee and ate some cereal before I walked towards the subway and I passed the ally from last night to see nothing unusual like their wasn't a masked hero called Spiderman yesterday. I glanced at it once more before I walked towards the subway again. I got to the metro in time and went to sit. I looked around me to see no Peter, not that I expected him to be there but I kind of hoped it. I shrugged it off and my thoughts suddenly went to Spiderman. I was thankful that he saved me but he was also kind of sweet and reminds me a little of Peter. Oh great now my thoughts are back by Peter. I sighed and looked out the window only to see that I reached my stop and got out as quickly as I could. I walked outside and let the fresh air fill my lungs before I walked towards the hospital for a second day at work.