Epilogue

Song: Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding

Five years later:

"Where is Peter when I need him." I say out of breath.
"He is on his way dear." May answers.
"HE BETTER HURRY." I scream out.
"Okay April you need to push." The doctor says.
"NO Not without Peter." I say while I bite my teeth to keep myself from screaming.
Suddenly the doors busted open revealing Peter." I'm here" he says.
"RIGHT ON TIME." I yell because of the pain. May walked outside so that Peter could take her spot. He grabbed my hand.
"Okay you need to push now." The nurse says. I took a deep breath before I pushed. I screamed out in pain. "Very good miss now push again. I can see the head"
"You're doing great Babe." Peter says.
I glared at him "YOU DID THIS TO ME." I scream out when I pushed again.
"Hey you had a part in that too." He replies.
"One last push miss."
I pushed again but then the pain stopped and the room was filled with crying. The nurse had my baby in her arms cleaning him or her.
"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Parker it is a girl." The nurse announced. I looked at Peter with a big smile. He kissed my head before he was going to cut the navel cord. After that he held our little girl in his arms. I looked at them and saw how Peter was looking at her. He gave her to me. I looked at her tiny face and instantly fell in love with her, my baby girl.
"How will you call her?' The nurse asks us.
I looked at Peter smiling "Gwen Emilia Parker". He nodded with tears in his eyes. He kissed my forehead again "I love you so much." He replied. "I love both of my girls." He says looking down at our little one.
"I love you to Peter Parker." I reply.
"Will she be able to do the same thing you do Spiderman." I whisper to him.
"Perhaps that is something we have to figure out another time, Babe" Peter says smiling.
"Yeah you're right." I say looking at my beautiful daughter.

The End