Chapter 2

The limo ride was not short but it wasn't to long. It was mostly us talking and trying not to take anything. We got to Auradon prep and the first thing I saw was Carlos the guy who liked me for 3 years and the guy I liked for 2 of those 3 years with a girl I think her name is Jane because someone yelled out for Jane and she left. I was hurt but Ace pulled me into his side. I knew what he was trying to do he was going to make Carlos jealous. I mean don't get me wrong ace is hot but I really like Carlos and I could tell Carlos was getting upset about me standing there wrapped in Aces arms. It was kind of fun watching him see me walk out of the limo and get all happy and the watch his face turn to sadness. It's like he didn't know how to respond. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me and saw Mel standing there I was the only person other then Evie and her boyfriend Ben that she would hug. I let go of Ace and was now giving Mel a hug Evie came by soon after and I found out that they arranged for me to sleep in the dorm room next to theirs. Everyone was told that school was starting soon and to get ready. Me, Evie, Mel, and diamond all went to our dorm rooms. Me and diamond got our schedules and went to our classes we had most of our classes together but we also had them with Carlos great. By lunch I was really tired. But I only had 3 classes left Mel and Evie asked us to sit with them of course we said yes but that also meant sitting with Carlos. I was sitting in between Ace and Diamond but Carlos was right across form me. Me and Ace were acting like we were together. I could tell Carlos was uncomfortable and it was kind of in a way reassuring to know that he still liked me. The bell to go to the next call rang and as I was walking down the hallway I was pulled to the side by none other than Carlos and he asked me if this was some kind is sick joke but I didn't answer him and just walked away. I finished my classes and was heading back to my dorm when I was pulled in the opposite direction. I was pulled into a dorm room and heard a dog bark. I was let go of and told to sit down I listened Carlos was soon behind me and he spoke the only thing he said is why. I knew exactly what he was talking about and I answered you left and when I got here you were this a girl I thought you moved on and should do the same. I fell on to his bed and said I will never move on from you I let out a sob got up and left when I was back in my room I cried and was soon being woken up by Diamond telling me it was time for dinner.