Chapter 5

(Carlos pov)
"Y/n" was all I could say I thought it was Jay being rushed out the door for practice and forgetting his keys again. "Carlos I'm here to drop of your homework because you missed school again" she said it as if she didn't know that I was madly in love with her and jealous of her relationship with Ace who I've heard has been hanging out with her more and more and I couldn't go to school and make myself see that so I skipped and have been for the past few weeks. I miss y/n I really do we used to hang out every day and now she's here and it's not the same why can't things be the same.
(Y/n POV.)
"Carlos! Are you going to take your homework or not?" He then took him homework said thanks and closed the door. All I could do was think about how different everything was. Then I saw Ace and asked him to walk with me he walked me to my room and then had to leave to do something. I did my homework and it was a pretty normal night.
(Carlos POV.)
I miss her I wish I could be just friends with her again but you can't truly just be friends with someone you fell in love with.
A/n
Sorry about the wait I had this chapter done just forgot to post also sorry about how short it is.