Chapter 4

A/n now I know you probably won't read this because I know I don't read a/n a lot but I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter up and I want to thank everyone who waited and understood that I had writers block and no one knows this but I had a huge life altering thing happen to me this summer and that didn't help much but I finally finished this chapter and I think it has its good and bad moments but I hope you like it.

I really want things to go back to the way they were before. I miss my best friend back. I mean me and Carlos used to be so close I mean he's an awesome guy but he can an idiot I mean I've been sending him hint's that I like him but he hasn't even noticed. It's been awhile since the last time I've talked to him. I mean I get it he's busy but it seems like he hasn't left his room in a few days.

Carlos pov.
I want to talk to y/n but I don't know if she would talk to me I mean she is my best friend even though I wish we were more but at least I have her as a friend. I haven't left my room for a few days now and jay is getting pissed at me for it because he has to miss the first few minutes of practice to give me my school work. I just don't want to see Jane right now I mean it broke my heart to see her like that I mean it was my fault I did break up with her but she didn't take it well. I really didn't mean to hurt her but I just like y/n more and Jane is probably telling her how bad of a person I am now and I just don't want to see them both mad at me and did I mention (a/n see what I did there)everyone else and maybe I should get back with Jane I mean y/n probably hates me now anyway.

Y/n pov.
Another day in class with no Carlos that makes what four now. Why hasn't he been in class and Jane apparently got her classes switched so she isn't in any of my classes anymore but she's the only one who can tell me why he hasn't left his room I mean not even jay knows. I'm going to ask jay if I can take Carlos school work to him today. Just when I decided that I saw jay walking down the hall perfect I thought. "Hey jay" no answer "jay!" He jumped a little "what!" He yelled " can I take Carlos his school work today?" He thought for a minute "sure" he said and shrugged his shoulders as he turned to walk away after he handed me the papers. I knocked on the door to Carlos room and waited for a minute before the door opened to Carlos saying something about jay forgetting his keys again before he noticed it was me not jay "y/n" he said.

A/n sorry again it took so long I'm hoping now that I'm in school I can get to a regular posting schedule but we'll see and please comment or message me what you like about the story so far.