Prologue

You screamed and wailed, begging your father to let you go. He just grinned wide and held you down as he started cut your skin open, immense pain shooting through you, you thought you were going to die-

  You sat up in your bed, gasping for air. You then narrowed your eyes and made a small "tch" sound of annoyance. Another nightmare... You counted silently on your fingers then nodded, it was the 4th one this week. You then sighed, getting up. You were wearing a tanktop that had Freddy's face on it, with bold words saying "Are you ready for Freddy?". Personally you loved the tanktop, because even though Freddy wasn't your favorite, you still appreciated the animatronics. You were also wearing f/c shorts with deep pockets. You walked out into the hallway, past the tables of fnaf plushies, and past the bathroom since you didnt need to go. You walked into the kitchen, seeing your Dad on the phone as always. You walked past him but he reached out and hugged you quickly before going back to talking, smirking at you. You smiled back lightly, it was nice when he showed those rare signs of affection. You made yourself some coffee, you were 10. You could drink it. You also made your dad a cup as well. You walked over to the table and set them down and started reading the newspaper, as Dad ended the call and looked at you. "Hey, guess what today is?" He asked, slightly grinning. You looked at him, confused. "Take your child to work day" His grin widened as you groaned and flopped back into the chair. "Whhhhyyyyy.... Do i have to go?" You groaned. You never really wanted to go to the Pizzaria, there was too much noise there.... "Yes, if you want to be presentable, change into something nicer please." He said, then snatched the newspaper and started to read. You groaned again and sulked back to your room. You shut the door, drenching the room in darkness, except you could still see perfectly. That was something wierd, you could see really well in the dark, you had no idea why. You slipped on a Bonnie sweatshirt. (\/ \/ \/)

You slipped on some black jeans and walked out, your hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt

You slipped on some black jeans and walked out, your hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt. You remembered that these jeans had the words "Freddy's pizza is so good, it'll kill ya!". You shrugged. It was appropriate enough, you weren't going anywhere special anyhow. You walked out front where your Dad was waiting with the car. It was a dark blueish purple 2014 - Present Kia Soul. You had nicknamed the car "Soul" for short. You both got in and drove to the pizzaria, the radio turned up and random songs playing.

You arrived rather quickly, since you lived pretty close to the pizzaria. You got out of the car and stood at the entrance.

"Welcome to Fazbear's Pizzaria, where your kids have the most fun they've ever had~"