Work

You groaned as you handed out another slice of pizza, the child running off, yelling with excitement. You glared at the kid for a minute, then looked around for a moment, taking the horror in. 

The animatronics were dancing and singing on stage, while the kids screamed and cheered in delight. My dad and the other security gaurds were off in another room, talking about the new guy coming in soon. You? Were left to help the waiters serve pizza. You hated this. You hated this place. You hated the children. UGH. But, you had only 3 more hours to go through this hell... Uhg shoot bathroom break lol. You head to the bathrooms area and quickly lock yourself in a stall (Dont worry im not going to describe anything) Suddenly, the door creaks again, but there is no sound of footsteps, or breathing... Just... Silence..

You pause, looking in the direction of the door in confusion. Children are never that silent... Suddenly the stall next to you creaks, and then the one on the other side. You jump in surprise, not realizing more then one person had come in. "H-Hello..?" You curse yourself silently for stuttering. The lights go out, how convenient... Just like a horror movie. You cant see a thing....

A familiar creaking sound reaches your ears, and you pale. "No..." You whisper, slowly looking up to meet the black eyes of Foxy, looming above you over the stall. You slowly back up to the door, sweating nervously. "Hhhheeeeeeyyyy Foooxxyyyyyy...."

Thats when everything really went black

(A/n: ITS SO SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY ;3; IM WORKING HARD I SWEAR)