Brothers or Not

(Luciano's POV)

This can't be good he's already going to my location.And he's really good at finding me.

"Hey Romano your boss needs a break."

"Ugh fine lets take a nap."

I waited for them then.Then it was clear. But I couldn't go down. So I think I have to go branch to branch(Parkour?Well maybe but eh.).I got up and started to jump to a branch to branch .  But while I was jumping branch to branch I gotta rest for a bit.But unfortunately I made a branch snapped how fucking great it is.

"Huh?What was that?"

"Romano what did you hear?"

"I heard a branch snap."

"So he is here!"

"Lets go!"

This isn't good!I should keep on going!I started to jump but I slipped.Landed hard on the ground . I groaned. I need to..keep..on going.I got up and started to run..

My head hurts so much that I took a rest near a tree.

"Hey Italy! Where are you? "

I can't keep on going.Then everything was getting blurry and my eyes closed because of exhaustion and drifted off to darkness.

(Feliciano's POV)

It was really boring in my mind until Luciano came.I was playing with my white flag which was kinda entertaining.

"Ciao!"I said smiling.

He looked so tired.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Does it look like I'm ok?!"He said with annoyance.

"My ass was getting chased by your idiotic brother!Is that ok?I'm trying to hide from everyone but no! I get chased by Romano and Spain!"

"Oh I'm sorry."

He sighed.

"Look I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but I gotta defend myself from other people , also I almost attacked them.Sorry heh."

"W-Why?"I said with shock.

"Well they are trying to get me so I was trying to scare them but it didn't work."

"Well don't hurt them please!"I said with plead.

"Ok."He said with a wink.

"Gotta go."

And he dissappeared into bright light.And now I'm lonely. Well thats great.Just got to practice more with my white flag.

(Luciano's POV)

"Hey do you think hes ok?"

"Well what do you think?Hes Italy of course!"

"Ughh.."I moaned while I wake up.

"Hey your finally awake!"Spain exclaimed.

"Finally you're awake! You bastard!"Romano said with a small smile.

"Ugh..What happened?"I said groggily.

"I found you here passed out."

"Yeah so Romano asked me while he was running behind you to help him."

"So we found you right here."

Great so how am I supposed to act like Italy? This is not good I'm really bad at it.

"Hey Italy whats wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong!~"I said with a smile.

"Are you sure?"Romano said with a hint of worry.

"Yeah I'm sure!"

"Ok but why were you running away from me?"

Now he's really curious.What should I tell him?...

I got it!

"Well..Hey look whats behind you!"I said pointing behind him.

They turned around  and I got up and ran away from them.

"Hey Italy stop!"

I could hear  their footsteps behind me.I need to hide! I really to get them off of me if I can see clearly if I opened my eyes.Maybe I should open them.Yeah I should . As I opened my eyes I saw everything clearly.How did Feliciano handle this? I sighed and ran and saw a way out of the forest and see a plaza up ahead to lose them from my trail. I gotta get new clothes and maybe something else.

I looked everywhere until I saw a shop with exact clothing I have imagined from my head.

Hey what are you doing?

What the!? Who are you?

I'm Feliciano of course but seriously what are you doing ,are you changing my appearance?

Helping you of course and nows not the time to bother me!

Oh ok well good luck!~

I ran into to the store and hid in there.

"Hey! Where did he go?"

"I don't know but he's not acting like himself but I think he went this way."

Then they went with the crowd of people.I sighed and got the clothes I needed and changed. I moved my knives to a different pocket. I left the store without even paying also got a hat that  looks like mine from my world.I kept my eyes open to see if they are around. I sighed.Thank Rome. Everyone around was avoiding me . They think I look like a killer . Well their thoughts are probably right.

Can I talk now?

Yeah.What do you want?

Why dress up like yourself everyone nows what you look like.

Cool your pasta.Geez they never saw your 2P I promise you that nobody knows who I am.

Oh yeah you're right but how you holding?

Not fucking good my head hurts a lot and your brother is still looking for me!

Oh..Well I hope you or I feel better! Ciao!~

I was walking paying no attention until I bumped into somebody that I hated so much from the 1P universe.

~☆★☆★☆★☆~☆★☆★☆★★~★★★☆☆☆~

Ciao Kunia here I know this was or wasn't long and stuff but eh..

However you can.

Rate .

Comment.

And Fan Me if ya want.Ciao!

Luciano:I fucking hate you!

Angel:I love you too.By the way weren't you supposed to kill Romano and Spain for pay back?

Romano and Spain:ANGEL!

Angel:Oops.Heh.

Luciano:*Laughs Crazily*Oh Yeah!*Grabs Knife*Now Whos First!?

Both:EEK!*Runs Away*

Angel:Well Cya Ciao!*Waving*

Luciano:HEY COME BACK HERE!*Runs after them with a knife*