A Rest To Remember

(Luciano's POV)

"Hey guys how about we run to the hotel?"I suggested to them while turning around and running.

They looked at me and nodded.And we started to run as fast as we could to the hotel. I grabbed a knife from my pocket and turned my head around and saw England catching up to us.

"What the hell are you doing?!"Romano exclaimed.

"Just something for England for attacking me!" I replied.

A little closer..There! I threw the knife at England's leg and he yelped in pain and stopped  running after us. I smiled to myself. Ahh revenge at its finest.Heh.

"You are so messed up."Romano said sarcastically.

"Vaffanculo!" I replied with a growl.

"Uhm. Romano I think you shouldn't tick him off."Spain said with worry.

"Yeah Romano don't tick me off!" I mocked at him.

"Ok! I got the message! Geez..Anyways can we stop running and start wa-"

"Ack!"

I got hit by something that hit me in the stomach really hard I fell down to my knees.And started to cough up blood and got dizzy.

"C-Cazzo.."I said panting.

"Wh-What the fuck happened!"Romano said coming up to me.

"Oh no I think England casted a spell on you but how?"Spain replied following Romano.

"I-I don't k-know.."

Oh no! But how did he do it , he was far behind you guys and you attacked him with a knife on the leg?

Ughhh...I don't know..

I was on my knees then everything went dark all of a sudden.

(Spain's POV)

While me and Romano tried to help Luciano or Romano's fratello to get up but he was out cold . I started to get worried.

"Romano is he ok?"I said nervously.

"I don't fucking know Spain but we have to carry him to the hotel. Ok?"Romano replied with a sigh.

"Ok."

While I was getting Luciano on my shoulder I started to hear voices of laughter .

I turned around a little and see England.Oh dios mio. Not him again and I started running as fast as I can with Romano while Luciano on my shoulder groaning in pain.I felt really bad for him because he has to suffer pain in Feliciano's body.

I sighed under my breath and kept running."Ugh.."Luciano groaned. Oh good he's kinda concious but we have to get to the hotel before England does."You can't run away from me!" "When the fuck will he ever give up?"Romano groaned under his breath.

"I clearly don't know but probably soon. Stay here." I put Luciano down on the ground and took out my axe."What the fucking hell are you doing!""Just stay behind me something is really off making Arthur act weird."

"What do you mean?" Romano asked confused by that statement. " What I meant is that why..why did they kill Feli?" "You got a good point."I looked up and see Arthur approaching , running, with a smirk on his face.

I readied my axe for the battle.

Ok there ya have it!!

Luciano: *is still knocked out* nghh..

Capricorn: *looks at him* He'll be fine.

Antonio and Lovino: *appears out of nowhere*

Antonio: Woah..where am I?

Lovino: What the fuck.

Arthur: Ah welcome to the party.

Feliciano: Ciao fratello!

Lovino: Feli! Where the fuck are we?

Capricorn: Ahem down here I can explain.

Lovino: Where?

Capricorn: *facepalms* Oh floppers.