14

Dominic (Dom)

"Damn," I Mumbled As I Look At A Picture Alexis Posted On Instagram. I'd Be Lying If I Said I Didn't Miss That Girl. "Nigga Get Out Yo Feelings," One Of The Corner Boys Said. His Name Was Taz & He Was The Only Nigga I Fucked With At The Trap. I Live Under The Same Roof As Rich & I Still Haven't Talked To Him & Its Been 2 Weeks. The Rest Of The Crew Didn't Fuck With Me Because Rich Told Them What I Said. Shit Even My Uncle Was Mad For A Few Days.
I Honestly Didn't Realize How Selfish I Was Being Until I Lost All The People I Cared About Most. Well The 2 People I Cared About Most Which Is Richard & Alexis. Ariana Is Still My Best friend, But My Best Friend From A Distance. When She Told Me How Hurt Lex Was After Our Break Up I Felt Like Shit. She Seemed To Be Moving On From Me Though & That Tore Me Up More. Young Or Not, Alexis Is The One I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With. We're Just Not Seeing Eye To Eye Right Now. She's Seen Me A Few Times At The Mall & The Movies. I Was Always There With Karina & She Was Always There With That Sebastian Nigga Alongside With Richard & Ariana. No Me & Karina Aren't Back Together, But When Everyone Including Ri Stopped Talking To Me, Karina Was The Only Person I Could Go To. She Still Obsessed With Me, But She Know What It Is & What It Ain't. I Had To Make A Fake Page To Keep Tabs On Lex Because She Blocked Me On Everything. From Twitter, To Facebook, To Snapchat, To Instagram. She Didn't Block My Number Because I Did Text Her To Few Times. The Only Ones She Responded To Were The Ones About My Brother & How I Missed Him.

Before Me & Alexis Started Dating, We Were Good Friends & I Wish Everything Would Just Go Back To Normal. I Wanted To End This Beef Me & Rich Had, But My Pride Wouldn't Let Me Be The Bigger Person. I Even Vented To My Mom About The Situation & She Was Furious When I Told Her How I Broke Up With Lex.

"I Miss Her Man," I Sighed Running My Hand Over My Face. "Who's Fault Is That?" He Asked Making Me Mug Him. "You Not Makin It Better Witcho Ugly Ass," I Said. "Yeah, But This Ugly Nigga Has A Girlfriend," He Said Throwing Shade. "Whatever," I Said Feeling A Little Salty. This War With Eric Had Gotten More Serious. He's Still In Hiding Ever Since Word Got Around That I Was Lookin For Him. He Knew I Chipped His Son, But He Also Knew To Keep It Confidential When It Comes To The Feds. I Got Evidence That He Killed Dame So If He Wanted To Go There We Can. Rich Was Serious When He Told Me To Do This Shit On My Own Because Him & The Boys Haven't Thought About Helping Me. I Was Mad At First, But I Realized It Was My Fault. Thats Why I Had To At Least Fuck With Taz Because He Was The One That Knew All The Gossip Being That He's A Corner Boy. Joseline & Gia The Only Two Originals That Actually Help A Nigga. I Would Try To Get Information About Alexis From Gia, But She Always Say 'I'm Not Giving You No Updates About My Friend. Ask Her Yourself'. I Planned On Texting Her Later Just To See If She Miss Me.

It Didn't Even Take Long Before I Started Missing Her. As Soon As She Took Her Chain Off That Day & Threw It At Me, I Knew I Fucked Up. Watching Her Cry The Way She Did Made My Heart Hurt Because I Didn't Know Alexis Cared That Much. I Walked Out Of The Trap Passing Rich & The Rest Of Them Niggas. Me & Rich Shared A Look Before I Walked Out To Taz's Car. "Stop Stressing About It So Much," Taz Said As We Got In The Car. "I Can't," I Said Adjusting My Seat. "D You Too Young To Be Stressing About A Female. You Only 15, Being Tied Down Should Be The Furthest Thing From Yo Mind. I'm 19 & I Still Have Infidelity Issues With My Girl," He Said Making Me Sigh. "Yeah You Right. But You Don't Understand The Chemistry Me & That Girl Have. When She Came With Me To My Brother's Funeral I Knew She Was The One. She Spoiled Me & I Spoiled Her. We Were Really On Some Grown Shit To Be Freshmen," I Vented. "I Feel You. If You Feel Like That Then Make It Work. Stressing About It Ain't Helping You Get Her Back," He Said. Taz Was Like Another Big Brother To Me. He Was Damien's Bestfriend So He Looked Out For Me Like If I Was His Little Brother. "Losing My Nigga Made Me Really Open My Eyes. I Realized Life Too Short For Bullshit . I Dont Like You Trappin, But I Know As Long As You With Me, You'll Never Have To Worry About Shit Because I ain't Gon Let Nuffin' Happen To You. I Feel Like Thats The Least I Can Do For Dame. Gotta Take Care Of My Lil Nigga," He Said Pushing My Shoulder. I Chuckled & Nodded My Head. Things Would Still Be Better If Dame Was Here.