28

Richard(Rich)

"You not goin' nowhere till you tell us where ya boy at lil mama," I said to one of his Eric's hoes.

"I have nothing to do with this!" She cried as we had her tied up.

"Neither does our girls, but he still keep comin' for them so now we comin' for you. Get to talkin bitch or I swear to God I'll blow yo fuckin head off!" Dom yelled.

"Okay okay fine I'll tell you everything," she croaked out.

"Where is he?" I asked holding my gun to her jaw.

"9361 20th street. He never left that block he just got a different house. He actually lives there & nobody, but me knows that. He has a security guard 2 blocks away from that house on Jackson street & he guards Eric's house with a sniper so you'd have to kill him first. Eric is mainly there around 4pm to about 3 in the morning," she said.

"Say less," Dominic said before pistol whipping her making her scream.

"Yo D what the fuck that wasn't part of the plan," I said grabbing him.

"I don't give a fuck! Imma hit that nigga where it hurts did you forget that sick ass nigga raped Alexis!? He even molested his own daughter. HE KILLED MY BROTHER AND MY DAD! You think I have one fuckin inch of sympathy for that nigga?" He yelled making a valid point.

Before I could respond he shot the girl right between her eyes making me shake my head. Dominic never has gotten aggressive or even called a female out of her name so I was just shocked at this change.

"Let's bounce man," Dre said.

We all left the abandoned basement & got in Moe's car where he waited for us.

"Imma let Alexis come with us to kill this nigga, but I gotta prepare her for everything," he said as we rode in the car.

"Bet. We goin at him tonight?" I asked.

"You know it," he said & right when he said that I peeped Moe look at us through the rearview mirror, but when we made eye contact he looked away fast. That goes to show Moe is the snake & I knew just how to handle it.

Playing dumb.

________________________________________

Me, Dominic, & Alexis sat in Dame's truck across the street from Eric's crib. Yeah we were early, but we're waiting for Moe to pop up & deliver the message to Eric about us being here so we can catch him in act. Moe thought I was dumb so he had no idea we were here & I'm glad because he was finna be one nigga out of luck. Alexis had on her bullet proof vest & Dre was waiting for us to give him the okay to chip Eric's bodyguard with the sniper.

After seeing Moe's car pull up I immediately got my walkie talkie out.

"Hit it Dre!" I said.

"Done," he responded after a few seconds.

With that, me, Dom, & Alexis got out the car & approached Moe before he got to the door.