24

Dominic

I was sitting at the park waiting for Alexis to come. She been blowing my phone up all day saying we needed to talk so I knew it something serious.
I seen her walking really fast in the distance & my adrenaline began to rush. I knew I was in some shit.

"Hey babe," I said hiding my nervousness.

"Dont hey babe me! You got some explaining to do," she said making me raise my brow.

"About?" I asked as we sat down on the benches.

"Are you apart of the bottom sellers Dominic?" She asked calmly.

"What?"

"Dont play stupid! Are you apart of them or not?" She repeated.

I just stayed quiet & stared at the ground.

"Are you killer?" She asked calmly making me shake my head in embarrassment.

I looked at her & she gave me this shocked look before covering her mouth with her hand.

"I don't kill innocent people Lex. Just enemies. People that were involved in my brother's murder," I said quietly.

I looked at her again & she looked like she seen a ghost. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I knew there was a strong chance that she would be completely done with me. I loved Alexis, but I'll just have to face whatever consequneces she gives me.

"Is Richard part of it too?" She asked croaking a bit.

"Yeah. So is Dre, Q, Gia, & Jas. Thats honestly the real reason why Kees was killed. Thats why you were kidnapped & raped. This is all my fault Lex & I'm really sorry. Its all because of this war between us & the hill. If you don't want to deal with me anymore I completely understand," I said feeling ashamed of myself. Its better to tell the whole truth than to keep hiding it right?
She just sat there & & looked at the ground.

"Please say something Lex," I pleaded.

"I need some time to process this, but please promise me you'll be careful no matter what. Cause now all of this is adding up. You getting stabbed, Q getting jumped, Kees getting killed, Jas & Gia getting shot. It just all makes sense now & I wish you guys would've told me," she said making me nod in understanding.

"Im still gonna kill Eric for what he did to you," I said through gritted teeth.

"Can I be there when you do? I wanna see him die Dominic. That man scarred me for life," she said shocking me.

"Uhh... We can arrange something,"  I said scratching the back of my neck. She nodded & got up before wrapping her arms around me. I inhaled her scent & hugged her back tightly. "I love you Dee," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Lex," I whispered back before kissing the side of her neck. I was just glad I didnt completely lose her. She's just scared right now which is understandable.

"Alright let me get out of here," she said pulling away.

"Let me walk you," I said before we started headed down the sidewalk.