Sex Addicts

So far in this past month, Calum and Luke call the other up when they're horny. When they do, they sneak out their house to do a "quickie." The quickie turns into an hour long fuck.

The blonde makes sure to hide the curly brunette when Ashton comes around too.

Luke sips out his straw and looks around the restaurant. He absentmindedly crunches on his seasoned fries from Five Guys.

"So, what do you like to do in your free time, Lucas?" Michael puts his hamburger down to talk to his new friend.

"Just Luke, and I like to skateboard, play soccer and football, ride bikes, go to the beach." The blue eyed male lists off. "Stuff to pass time."

"And avoid the schools slut, amiright?" Ashton giggles nodding at his best mate.

Luke laughs nervously drinking down his drinking, "YEAH, YEAH DEFINITELY THAT TOO!"

"Who's the schools slut?" Michael asks as if on cue Luke's phone rings.

"Calum Hood." Ashton eats an onion ring.

Luke bites his lip and rejects the call. "Yeah, he's rich and popular and he's arrogant as fuck because he thinks he's the hot stuff. Okay, he is kind of hot but that's not the point."

"No he's not what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously high right now, dammit." Ashton calls out rolling his eyes in disgust.

"I know him...he's pretty nice to me."

Luke shrugs and groans when he gets another call from Calum. He declines and continues to eat.

The blonde gets home from shopping with Michael and Ashton and throws his keys on his bed. He peels his jacket off and receives a knock at his front door.

He goes to it quickly and sees Calum. "What? You never planned on coming."

"I CALLED YOU SEVERAL TIMES HOE!"

"Oh my god chill out will you?" Luke invites him in, going into his room to take off his shoes. "I haven't even unwind and I'm already getting fussed out by a drama queen. You can't always get what you want."

"I WILL AND I CAN DAMMIT! WHEN I CALL YOU, ALWAYS PICK UP!!"

"What? What kind of emergencies can you possibly have, Calum?"

"HELP PICKING OUT AN OUTFIT TO GO ON A DATE!"

"You're going on a date?" Luke raises his eyebrows.

"YEASS! AND I NEED YOUR HELP, BUT YOU WERE JUST HOEING IT UP LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO I BET."

"Oh my god, stop yelling." Luke pushes Calum against his door, pinning his hands on the door.

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good boy." Luke smirks moving away from the brunette. "You want a treat for that? For being a good boy like Daddy wants you to be."

Calum bites his lip and nods. The blonde goes to his closet and picks out a big pink hoodie. "Aww I LOVE IT!!"

"I bought it for my old girlfriend Lindsey."

"Well she's a hoe and you're gay as fuck now so..." Calum puts it over his black top and smiles. "How do I look?"

Luke searches Calum and backs up trying to get a full view. "If you subtract ten pounds you'll look absolutely gorgeous."

"Shut the fuck up hoe!" Calum laughs punching Luke in the chest. "I will murder you."

"Is that a threat? I feel so threatened right now, I'm going to call the cops." Luke picks up his phone.

"No, don't call. I finally got my credit card back!" Calum jumps up Luke to grab his phone, but it was out of his reach. "Dumb ass hoe."