2

Rileys POV
i had to wait in my car for ally bcuz she takes forever to get ready. She got in the car and we headed to the airport.
I got all of my stuff out and went to Starbucks bcuz there's one in the airport. It's pretty legit yo I got a double chocolate frappe and ally got a vanilla bean. We waiting for our gate so I just went on Instagram and posted a picture.

 We waiting for our gate so I just went on Instagram and posted a picture

•smiling bcuz I get to see him in one day💜•

Seaveydaniel jackaverymusic whydontwesmusic and 20,126 others like ur picture.
Seaveydaniel commented on ur photo
cutest 😍😍
i saw Daniels comment and I threw my phone at the floor. Ally jumped and asked me what's wrong. I said" LOOK WHAT D-DANIEL SAID ON MY FUCKING PHOTO OH MY JEEZ IM TRIGGERED!!!"
"ok Riley shut the FUCK up ur annoying oh my god I have a huge headache now let me see"

I rolled my eyes and showed her and she smiled.

(K IM SKIPPING TO WHEN THEY LANDED BCUZ IM LAZY)

I got all of my stuff. And got off the plane. Me and ally went to McDonald's and got some food bcuz we're starving she ordered and I picked the seat.
"RILEY GUESS WHAT!"
I jumped and said "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"
"I gotta pee" she smirked
I rolled my eyes "then go oh my gosh"
She honestly took 10 minutes to pee and I got on my phone and these boys walked in and I looked up from my phone and it was Daniel and jack.
I tried to hide my face but ya know it didn't work so good. They came over to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Daniels POV•
Me and jack went to McDonald's and get some food for the boys and I saw Riley. She's honestly the most beautiful I know like gosh how can someone look so perfect. I follow her on Instagram she's like one of those models or something. I nodded to jack and told him to look. And said "bet you 10 bucks you won't go over there and get her number" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes "whatever bro"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rileys POV
"Hi my names Daniel what's ur name gorgeous "
I looked up and said "hello Daniel I'm Riley "
"I was wondering if I can get ur number "
I laughed "yeah sure give me ur phone"
I put my name in his phone as Riley😻🤤
And we have each other back our phones then he said bye and left just like that I guess that other dude with really curly hair got the food for them.
After a few minutes ally came out finally!
"Who was that boy you were talking too"
"Oh uh just some random guy"
Ally raised up her eyebrow "mhm I bet"
I rolled my eyes shut up and let's go to the hotel"

OK THIS SUCKED BUT ANYWAYS YEEEES THEY MET BET BET BET OK BYE