7

•Riley's POV•
I went to jack and Daniels room and tried to find them but they weren't in there they are probably gonna jump out somewhere and scare the shitnuts out of me. so I just sat on the bed and got a text from Jonah.
Jonah🙄💕: HEYO WHERE TF ARE YOU ME AND CORBEEN HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE AND I WANT FOOD SO WYA HOMIE!!!
I laughed and replied
*well ya see I'm in jack and Daniels room and they haven't showed up yet so idk where they are and what is with you and damn food omg you fat butt😂*
Jonah🙄💕: ok I'll be there in 1 minute and um I'm a hungry man bro this guy gotta eat and I need to grow fym😂🙄

read 7:01 PM

Jonah was here in like 2.5 seconds when I left him on read yep what a great friend.

"RILEYYYYY IM OUT OF BREATH OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR"
I laughed and opened the door "what do you want child"
"Well are you ready to go"
" where are we even going"
"Um to an amusement park"
"Oh okay have you seen Daniel and jack "
"I uh- I- saw-"
"JONAH WHERE ARE THEY"
"I SAW THEM LEAVE WITH 2 GIRLS IDK ACTUALLY WHERE THEY WENT IM SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU BCUZ I WANNA GET YOU IN A GOOD MOOD AND HAVE FUN WITH ME AND THE REST OF THE BOYS"
"Oh.... well. I'm- thanks for tell me but can we please go now before my anxiety kicks in"
"Yes of course come on"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We all got there and we got our armbands
me Jonah,zach and corbyn went on the rocket ship thingy (yeah idk what it's called LNFAOAOOA)

then I looked up and saw someone I didn't wanna see atm kissing some other girl........

WAYHOOOO LOL HOWDY I UPDATED BAHSKAKHAAH