Chapter 11:

Hey guys!!! So i need a few ideas of what should maybe go down in the next chapter? Like something different than the story but still kinda sticking to the story in a way? Like Katniss and Peeta wise? So tell me some of your ideas and i'll see if I can fit them in!! Thanks guys!! And sorry this chapters so short!

Chapter 11:

She's sitting there staring at me! I jump and grab my towel around my waist, I don't feel comfortable around her right now. But it's weird, its like she's not even looking at me, but through me! I walk past her to get my clothes but she keeps staring into the bathroom. I get dressed watching her VERY closely, trying to figure if this even is the real Katniss.
I decide to go check. I walk over to her room, which is empty! I go back and she's sitting in the same spot as before. So I decide to go lay in bed and face her so I can watch her. She doesn't move, she blinks, but she doesn't move. I keep watching,m what did I miss? I have my District 11 clothes on because its only like 3:30.
I feel bad though just sitting here staring at here and for getting mad because she wouldn't follow me. So I go over to snuggle with her. I grab her around the shoulders and pull her onto my lap. She doesn't stop staring.

"Peeta?" Where are we?" She asks, not loosing what ever she's looking at.
"District 11, why?"
She hesitates, "Because Peeta, I miss Rue! I can't do this anymore!" She starts to sob again into my lap! Its the first sign of movement! I stroke her neck, just the way she likes it, and calm her down.
"Katniss? Can I ask you something? And I want you to answer honestly!" I question her. She hesitates, looking up at me with her blood shot, teary eyes.
"Yes, of course, Peeta!"

I start to think about all the times she cared for me, and nursed me, and brought me back to health when no one else would, when we had our "first kiss", and when we had our first fight, when we first came home, and when Katniss first found me when I was about to die, about our almost last moments together. I started thinking about her songs and her voice, of her beauty, and her love for her family. Then I started thinking about us. About what we COULD be and what we WOULD be, and the possible family we could have and there names. That's how I got to my question,

"Katniss? Can I ask you in like thirty minutes?" I don't want to ruin the moment by ourselves. "Sure" She sighs.