Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Finnick.

As the guards come running towards him, me and Katniss jump off the stage towards the other guards near

Rue's family. He's mad REALLY mad! "I'LL KILL YOU MELLARK! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" Is all he keeps yelling! I

grab Katniss into me closer so she's hugged into my chest face, facing me. I can feel Katniss's smile disappear. I

finally see Haymitch and signal him over, "HAVE SOME GUARDS SEARCH THE TRAIN TO MAKE SURE NO MORE STOWAWAYS AREN'T ON IT!" I have to yell over the noise so he can here me. He obeys my orders, and leaves. I grip Katniss as I hide us behind some guards.

A few minutes later they finally get Finnick chained up. I don't know what their gonna do to him, but it doesn't look good. Some guards lead us to a motioning Haymitch. "All clear." Haymitch exclaims. We follow him back on the train, we don't even bother to stay for the 11 dinner.

Effie, Cinna, and Portia are there when we get on to congratulate us! Nobody saw this coming, except District 11. Not even Portia, and I tell Portia almost everything! She looks at me and smiles a "you sli dog" look at me. I laugh back at her. Then Effie comes up and squeezes us together in a giant group hug, choking us to death! Finally after a few minutes of celebrating, they dismiss us to go "talk" (as Haymitch says in quotation marks) alone in OUR room.

Katniss and I walk, with our arms wrapped around one anothers waist, to our room. I open it and she grabs my hand, locking the door, and walks backwards to the bed! I smile and so does she, she then turns me around and pushes me gently to bed, while she starts to kiss me. These "kiss's" are WAY better than the one in my room! She then starts to take off my shirt, when the door opens! We both dash up, startled, and find one of the Avox's cleaning the room!

"Oh..Ummm that's okay, we'll get it!" Katniss says as she gets in the blankets and holds them open for me to get in. The Avox just simply nods her head, knowing exactly what was just about to go down! I blush as she walks out the door. "They should really knock!" I say as I start to get comfortitable, I try to go back to kissing Katniss, but she stops me, "Peeta..." She won't look at me, again! This makes me mad, bacause she keeps doing this over and over and OVER again!

 I'm done with this! I get up and leave, slamming the door as I leave. But instead of going to my room, I go to the back of the train where there is a couch. I watch as District 11 disappears. I think about what I just did! I asked Katniss to marry me! I'm only what like 17! And I already asked the "love of my life" to marry me! On live TV! What have I gotten myself into! My parents, Katniss's mom! They are all either gonna be too upset to even look at us, or mad and like disown us!

"Peeta?"