liza/nick ship q&a

(A/N) howdy, it's almost 3am and i feel like overshipping some trash. This is one of those times when their chemistry is very brief and while they have a lot of potential not a lot of their relationship has been fleshed out in a deeply romantic way.

Who holds the other during scary movies? Sometimes Nick, if there's a good jumpscare.

Who asks weird questions in the middle of the night? Nick.

Who asks "what are you thinking about?" Liza.

Who makes the mix tapes? Nick; Liza was in a bunker for three years and he feels a need to "catch her up" on the times.

Who initiates hand holding while driving? Nick, but Liza typically swats him away because safety.

Who puts up the holiday decorations? Usually Liza.

Who eats the other's uneaten pizza crusts? Nick.

Who talks smack while playing video games? Nick, he's easily frustrated and can't keep his ego in check. (He taunts after every knockout in SSB)

Who forgets to pick up wet towels in the bathroom? Nick, and Liza yells at him.

Who watches Jeopardy and calls out the answers? Liza; Nick tries to throw her off by shouting wrong ones.

Who cries during books and/or movies? Liza cries more easily reading books, but Nick cries anytime a dog dies.

Who sings along to the radio? Nick sings, Liza hums.

Who wears the ugly holiday sweaters? Nick.

Who falls asleep on the other? Both of them, at competingly awkward moments.

Who pays for the meals? Liza.

Who plays the trombone and who slams the oven door? Liza on the trombone, Nick on the oven door, but they can go either way.

Who brings home stay animals? Liza, usually.

Who tells the dad jokes? Nick, but occasionally Liza will throw one at him to keep him on his toes.

Who travels more? Liza.

Who draws in the dust on their car? Nick; he draws stupid things on the driver and back windows.

Who spends more money? Liza.

Who throws away the directions to things? Nick.

Who starts the snowball fights? Nick.

Who forgets to shower? Liza if she's been very busy.

Who makes friends with the neighbors? Liza, she's the diplomat who resolves the issues about the explosions.

Who falls asleep on the couch? Nick.

Who sings in the shower? Usually Nick, and it drives Liza crazy when she's trying to work.

Who is the adventurous eater? Liza.

Who hogs the covers? Both of them, it's a nightmare.

Who forgets to do the dishes? Nick "forgets."

Who takes the selfies? Nick takes the surprise ones.

Who stays up until 2 AM reading? Liza, usually later.

Who plans date night? Liza.

Who tries to surprise the other more often? Liza, but Nick often takes this as a challenge to do better.

Who takes the other's last name? Liza; she understands his emotional connection to it.

Who talks more about the other without noticing? Liza, since she usually complains or calls him annoying.

Who insists on the partnered Halloween costumes? Nick; there always has to be a role for Sprocket and C.L.A.R.A. too.

Who shows up at the other's work with gifts? Nick with strange things, plus the usual "how did you even get here?"

Who's the first one to fix things after a fight? Nick; his fast-changing personalities (and two robotic companions) help him faster realize his mistakes, and Liza tends to take time to cool down.

Who shops for groceries? Liza, she can be trusted to get things they need and not just waffles.

Who kills/takes out the spiders? Nick tries to kill them violently, but Liza prefers to take them outside.

Who makes breakfast? Liza.

Who remembers to feed the fish? Liza.

Who decorates the apartment? Nick.

Who initiates duets? Nick usually.

Who falls asleep first? Depends.

Who holds the umbrella when it rains? Nick, since he has to accommodate for his hat.

Who holds the popcorn at the movies? Nick.

Who controls the TV remote? Liza.

Who pushes the shopping cart? Liza, she has to monitor the cart so Nick doesn't sneak in too many things past their budget.

Who holds the door? Nick.

Who holds the camera during pictures? Liza, since Nick tends to drop it.

Who pushes the other in the pool? Nick, with vengeance.

Who is the better carer when the other is sick? Liza.

Who builds the pillow forts? Nick.

Who more often cleans out the other's things to make room for their own? Liza, she's used to small living quarters but still rarely has enough space.