Chpt. 9: Sarah's Story

|Lily's POV|

"Sarah, I made breakfast!"

"I'll eat later. All I want to do right now is just stay in bed." She replied.

"Ok then. I'm going out for a bit."

"Ok." Sarah softly spoke. Now, I think it's time to tell Sarah's story to Mitch.

|Skip to Lily arriving at Mitch's house|

"Mitch we need to talk."

"Uh, ok?" Mitch replied confused and I went and sat on his couch.

"Do you like Sarah?"

"Uh... Yes." Mitch replied embarrassed.

"Sarah has a really big heart that can be broken very easily."

"Ok... Why are you telling me this?" Mitch asked.

"You like Sarah so, it's only right for me to tell you her story. You're lucky that I trust you."

"Sarah's story?" Mitch questioned.

"Yes... It seems that almost every single year her crush finds out that she likes him. Once he finds out, he becomes distant from her. In middle school, Sarah liked this guy since the October of 5th grade. He found out and got distant from her. She liked him anyways and liked him until 7th grade. During that time period, around the middle of 7th grade, she started starving herself thinking that no one likes her and that she's just an outsider. One day, she felt so weak she told me it felt like she was going to die. A couple of years past and she stopped abusing herself. Then recently, she disappeared and moved to LA and started working for Team Crafted. Jason and Sarah then fell in love and started dating. After a couple of months, Sarah contacted me and I moved into her condo. I found out that Jason was abusing her and I went and beat him up and they broke up. After a couple of weeks, Sarah found Jason on the ground with cuts on his arm. Jason then fired Sarah saying that she needs to move on and now she's working for you. Please do not tell Sarah I told you this."

"Sarah went through a lot..." Mitch softly spoke.

"I trust that you'll take good care of Sarah."

"I will." Mitch replied.

"Well, I gotta go." and I went home.

(~* Well, I wanted you guys to get to know Sarah a little bit more.... So, here's a little chapter! FYI, some information in this chapter is true about me in "Sarah's Story" so, have a nice day/night! *~)