Am I Wrong

a/n: I'm not dead don't worry fuck I left for so long I didn't even realise I'm so sorry omg

-

silence.

that's what filled the room.

Jimin finished his bath ages ago and is now sitting on Yoongis bed, playing with his fingers.

Yoongi was also sitting on the bed, more silent than usual, nervously biting his nails, a bad habit of his.

"so.." they both said in unison.

"y-you go first" Jimin insisted

"No no, you go" Yoongi said, staring at the boring wallpaper in his apartment.

"are we still friends?" Jimin turned around to see Yoongi's blank face, he looks scared, almost terrified.

"I don't know"

"are you okay Yoongi? You look-"

"Scared? That's because I am Jimin, you're honestly the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I don't want you to leave me even if it's awkward between us. I like you, more than a friend. Fuck I might even be in love with you Jimin, please don't go." Yoongi's eyes became glossy.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm never going to leave you."

"Jimin, I know you're not homophobic but doesn't it feel a little weird that I have feelings for you?"

"not at all, do you want to know why?"

"Why"

Jimin crawled closer to Yoongi until he was face to face with the man.

Jimin smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared and his infamous eye smile was shown, his tail was also wagging, accelerating by the second. "it's because I like you too, more than a friend, and I might be in love with you too"

Jimin leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's nose.

"You're serious?"

"why wouldn't I be?"

"What did I do to deserve someone like you?"

A tear or happiness rolled down Yoongi's cheek as he caressed the back of Jimins head and pulled him closer, placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

-

it says 294 words but it seems pretty short...

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in an entire month, all I've been doing is homework and trying to put my life together bc I'm at that part of high school where you have to decide what you want to do in the future and the due dates are becoming shorter, help me.

but thank the lord the term is almost over and the holidays are coming around 

also I might end this book soon, but do not fret, mama has ideas for a sequel 

I've also seen how many reads this book as and thank you so much, the number goes up by the day and every now and again I see my own book in recommendations.

thank you all and i'll see you in the next chapter!