Outro: Do You Think It Makes Sense?

A/N: this is the last chapter i'll be doing, i'm writing one more short story but other than that i don't think i'll be returning to wattpad anytime soon, sorry but enjoy this and i'll announce the other story i'll be writing.

-

A little more than a week has passed, yes Jungkook, Jimin and Jin are still hybrids and no they haven't found Dr. Wang but when they do god knows what they'll do to the poor man.

Yoongi and Jimin are now a couple and couldn't be happier, Taehyung and Jungkook are 🅱ros because they think dating each other is sum gay shit, Jin and Namjoon are now open about their relationship and the other boys were not surprised, and last but not least Hoseok, he's still single but he doesn't seem to mind.

-

It was a nice, sunny day and Yoongi decided that it would be best to spend it with none other than Park Jimin. He decided to walk over to Jimin's apartment since it wasn't that far away.

Once he got to his door and knocked on it the person that answered it was unexpected. It was Taehyung.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Jimin to get out of the bath so we can go shopping."

"oh, can I come too?"

"only if I can bring Jungkook along then I don't see why not."

"are you two a thing now or what's going on?"

"nah, we're just 🅱ros"

"alright."

The two kept talking until they were interrupted by someone.

"Tae Tae, who are you talking to?" Jimin said from the bathroom.

"your mans, now hurry up and get out of the bath."

"but it's so nice i don't wanna" Jimin whined.

"but Jiminie I'm dying" Yoongi made his voice sound as if he was slowly dying.

A few minutes passed and now they could hear the water from the bathtub being drained then followed by the door opening, revealing Jimin with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked up to Yoongi.

"I thought you were dying?"

"I am, I'm dying to see you."

Yoongi made a kissy face as they could hear Taehyung gag in the background.

"the door is that way." Taehyung said as he pointed to the door.

-

That's all folks!

I want to thank everyone who stayed till the very end and since I'm still gonna be writing another story tell me if y'all want me to publish the planning stuff I did because I had another ending to this but it was angst and didn't make a lot of sense so if you wanna see what i wrote for that please tell me.

So the new book, I am writing a sope fic but its not smut or really romantic its just 2 kids becoming buds so yeah if you like sope then look forward to that.

I also have another idea for a Jikook fic where Jungkook's new hot friend Jimin has a lot of leashes and collars and Jungkook thinks he has a lot of dogs but he's just really into bdsm. But i don't really have a set idea to start it lel.

Thank you for reading and i hope this wasn't too cringe for you.