author's note

So, I've finally finished my first ever non fan-fiction book and I can't believe it. This has been a really important part of my life for the better part of a year and I feel so many emotions now that it's done. I just want to thank anybody who has ever read this, whether it be a paragraph, a chapter, or the whole thing. I started writing this because I was bored and inspired and just wanted to try something new and I never ever expected to get the feedback and support that I have. I am so grateful. Thank you.

There are a few people in particular I want to thank (without it sounding like an acceptance speech)

@CobainWannabe : you're always the first person I want to talk to about writing and books and you've always been there when I've started a new book (and halfway through when I've lost the will to live and have no idea what I'm writing about anymore) so thanks gal

@AwkwardBeing99 : your comments give me life. thank you so much for sticking with my book!!

@moonforest1124 : I appreciate your help and support sooo much thank you!!

also credit to @hotnesskidukan who made my new book cover. thanks so much!

and to all the voters I see you and I'm thankful!!

As I've mentioned in earlier chapters, there will be a second book, but right now I'm having trouble trying to pick a name for it that will relate to the first one. Any ideas would be super appreciated!

Also, I will be editing this book before I start the next one. If you see any cheeky updates it's because I've added new chapters to smooth out plot holes. I can't say for sure when the next book will be up because I also have a prologue to a new book that I want to start as a side project, but I'm hoping it will be within the next few weeks so please keep an eye out.

I think that's enough babbling, anyway. Thanks again. I hope you all don't hate me after the epilogue but if you do, it's not as much as I hate myself. (:

Rachel out

Mic drop