3

The next day, while the others were out filming something, locking me in, I went around and took all sheets I could find. I went through the laundry to find some and that was grim. I tied everything together and put it out on the balcony, hiding them as good as I could. Then I sat down in the kitchen and made some food.

It was late before they came home, yet I still sat there in the kitchen. I had nothing to do, no internet no phone. So I just sat and thought about getting out of here now, even if I knew that it would be better to leave when they were asleep.

When they finally came home there wasn't three guys, it was nine people, four which I didn't know at all.

"Hi Lou, what's up?" Cal asked as he came into the kitchen.

"Nothing at all. Who are the people?" I asked and nodded towards the four guys I didn't know

"Yo Cal, who's the girl?" the blonde guy asked.

"Lou, this is the rest of the sidemen, Harry's youtube group. Simon, Vikk, Josh and JJ" Cal introduced the guys to me. "Guys, this is Louise, Harry's twin sister" Cal explained.

"Twin? Since when does Boggo have a twin?" the black guy, JJ, asked.

"You usually have your twin since you're born really. But I'm no expert" I replied as Harry came into the kitchen.

"Right, guys this is my sister. She's staying here for a while" Harry explained to them.

"I wish it was just a while. I rather be on Guernsey to be honest" I replied.

"So you suddenly have a new sister who is staying with you?" Simon asked Harry.

"Yeah" Harry replied and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, a new roommate for a year that you just met" Lux replied jokingly.

"Sounds easy, I have three new roommates in a city I don't know away from everything and everyone I ever known" I sassed back at him.

"But why did you agree to live here then?" Vikk asked.

"I didn't agree on anything. Frank and Jeff agreed, I had no choice" I replied before Harry could explain any further.

"Really? Name basis with the officers?" Harry asked.

"Officers? She is a criminal?" Josh asked surprised.

"I like the title Rebel more really" I replied simply.

"But she is cool really, I don't know what she has done to be a criminal but she truly has the sickest jokes" Ethan told them.

"Nah, they aren't that good" I replied simply.

It took them two hours before everyone was asleep or had gone home. I went out on the balcony and looked out, it was beautiful here really. I tied the sheets around the railing with a safe knot and then threw the whole thing out. It fell far down. So I started to climb, it was dangerous but it worked. And soon I stood on the ground. I looked around and took in the surroundings. I could deal with this.

I quickly found a place where I could buy some graffiti. It was a shabby place and the man behind the desk was sharpening a knife so I walked right into the place.

"I want all sorts of colours and a bag" I told him and he nodded before handing me a big bag full of graffiti spray cans.

"What are a young lady like you doing out this time?" he asked me while I paid.

"Searching for a fighting place, where do all bad people go here?" I asked him straight out.

"Oh, really. What would a little girl do there?" he asked and I pushed him down to the desk hard almost breaking his arm.