4

A week went past without anything special happening. I tried getting out every now and then but Harry or one of the Cals always stopped me. Freezy and I were getting closer and closer while I only seemed to get further and further away from Harry. I don't know why he thought I would get better by being here, but apparently him ignoring me while we lived in the same house helped more than him ignoring me when I was in Guernsey and he was here. Yet it is he who don't get me...

"So, the Sidemen are coming around for the night, we are filming a few videos together. Behave while they're here yeah?" Harry told me. I just rolled my eyes at him without saying a word. Then I walked right past him to the bathroom to go have a shower.

When the guys finally arrived, all six of them to my surprise, I got a hug from them all. Let me tell you one thing, I don't trust hugs. I don't like to get hugs, yet I didn't say anything to them, I just hugged back. I didn't trust most of them if I'm being honest. I trust Ethan and Tobi, the rest can get lost.
"Hi Tobi, why you never come around?" I asked as he came to the kitchen last.
"I was here two days ago" he replied with a laugh.
"Two days in this hell, it feels like five years" I replied simply.
"Hey" Cal called out and came out to the kitchen.
"Alright, you're alright I guess" I joked and he instantly began tickling me. "Alright, alright, you are the good one. Jeez" I laughed and he smiled proudly.
"Wow Cal, Bogs sis? Is that legal?" Vikk asked and I glared at him.

"He's my friend" I told him and then turned back to Cal again.
"You will have to go shop crisps for me Cally" I told him.
"Cally?" Simon questioned.
"She has called him that for a week" Ethan told them.
"That's because he is named Callum and Cally is a good nickname" I told them off at once before looking back at Cal.
"Please?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah, I'll go get you some crisps. But you will have to ask Harry next time" he told me and I rolled my eyes.
"I ask who I want" I told him before he left.

"I will be at the balcony if someone needs me" I told everyone as Cal left and Harry glanced up at me.
"You're not allowed on the balcony alone anymore" he told me and I rolled my eyes.
"It's not like I'm freaking spider man. You took away my escape from there a week ago" I replied and then walked out and closed the door before anyone followed me.

Then I proceeded to put everything that I could move on the balcony in front of the door so no one could come out. Maybe I couldn't flee, but I did want my freedom anyway.

I sat out there looking up at the night full of stars in awe. I had never seen such a beautiful night. I looked down to the ground, just two and a half week left before I would be free to explore them, and maybe I could go to that fighting place again, or paint around the town. I missed my freedom, but at least it was just for a month all

together, they could've put me in a prison for two months or here for three. I was lucky.

When there was a knock on the glass door I looked back at it, Cal stood there with a crisps bag. I smiled to him and moved the things and opened the door.
"Thanks" I smiled to him after he came out. He closed the door after him.
"The others are filming" he told me and I nodded.
"I know" I replied as he walked out to the railing.

"It's a beautiful night" he told me looking up at the sky.
"Yeah" I replied searching for some famous star signs.
"That is orion" Cal told me and pointed up towards the stars, it was millions of stars yet I knew exactly which one he meant. It was the big one.
"I like that one" I said and he nodded.
"Me too" I turned my head to look at him. He looked really handsome looking at the stars, if he didn't think of me as a criminal I might've had a chance with him as well.

After some time of silence he turned to me too and looked down at me. He was seriously a mountain.
"How come I've never seen your tattoos?" he asked me and I looked confused at him.
"I don't know, I'm sure you must've seen one at least" I replied and he shook his head.
"I haven't. I remember Harry telling me about them, but I never got to see them" he told me and I smiled.
"Harry hates them almost as much as he hates me" I replied and he shook his head.
"Don't care about him, he's just an idiot. I bet I would love them" he said, but what really convinced me was the blue eyes looking down on me. They were sparkling in the moonlight as he gave me his best puppy eyes.

I silently pulled up my sleeves on the arms and showed him all the tattoos which were pretty much covering both my arms by now. But it wasn't just one big meaningless tattoo, it was many small ones full of meaning. The small smiley with teary eyes, meaning that I could just hide myself behind a smile. A small mini pig which were seemingly flying, meaning that anyone could do anything.
"Wow" was all Cal said to me as he studied all the paintings on my arms. "Do they all have a meaning?" he asked me and I nodded. "Even this one?" he asked pointing to a paint splatter.
"That one means that you still are you, even when you feel like you lose parts of yourself" I replied.
"That is some deep shit" he told me and I shrugged.
"Maybe" I said and studied my both arms.
"It's beautiful" he told me after studying both my arms.
"I don't know about that, but it's meaningful" I replied and then shivered by the cold wind.
"Are you freezing?" he asked me and I smiled to him.
"Yes Freezy, I am freezing" I said smiling and he shook his head smiling big. Cal then proceeded to put his arm around me and giving me some of his warmth. It felt good, being this close to someone.
"Should we go in?" he asked me and I shook my head.
"Can we stay out here, eat some crisps?" I asked and he smiled before nodding.
"Of course we can" he replied before sitting down in a chair out on the balcony with me in his lap.