10

Two days later I was ready for what I had to do. I was in an alley in London and hid behind a container. I had everything I needed tonight here. The bag full of money and some clothes, and Mark's black bag that had all money in it before.

I looked at Simon's contact in my phone. This is it. I clicked on call and put the phone to my ear.

"Yo" Simon greeted me.

"Hi, Simon. C-Can you please pick me up?" I asked. Making my voice sound as scared as I could.

"Why? Where are you?" he asked me.

"I-I'm lost. I'm in some alley close to that shop we went to a few days ago" I told him.

"I can pick you up, I'll be there in a few minutes" Simon promised and then he hung up.

Ten minutes later two cars pulled up and I heard several footsteps come my direction. Crap. Simon brought the guys. I didn't dare to look who came, I just knew I had to do this now, I only had tomorrow left, and then it would be too late.

"Louise?" No, Cal was here. Soon all nine guys had walked past the bin I was hid behind. I stood up and stood in the middle of the way. My gun in one hand and a knife in the other.

They all turned around as they heard me. I stood there trying to suppress my fear as I stood eye to eye with them.

"Lou?" Harry asked, fear in his voice. "What are you doing?" I didn't reply instead I loaded the gun and pointed it to Simon. It was ready to shoot him right in the head any second. I just had to pull the trigger. It would be so easy, just press the trigger.

"Lou, put the gun down" Josh spoke carefully as he stepped closer. I quickly held my knife up towards him.

"Don't come a-any closer" I told him, trying to keep my voice steady. I was deadly scared even though I stood on the right side of the weapons.

"Louise, please put the weapons down" Josh tried again holding up his arms in the air.

"I can't. Just stay back" I replied and moved the gun towards him which made him take a few steps backwards.

"Yes you can. Lou, you don't have to do this" Cal said. Oh Cal, why did you have to be here. I don't want him to hate me.

"Yes I do. It's me or him" I replied and motioned the gun towards Simon.

"What have I done to you?" Simon asked me.

"I have nothing to do with this Simon. I'm just doing the dirty work" I replied nervously, still trying to not shake.

"Is this why you asked me about Simon?" Cal suddenly asked.

"Of course it was Cal. This is also why I had that stupid note and why I asked Simon about Sophie" I replied shakingly.

"Why are you doing this Lou. If it has nothing to do with you?" Harry asked.

"Because of everything I've done Harry. They know everything and would tell the police" I shouted, tears were blurring my vision as I realized I had to do this infront of everyone in the end. After working so hard to get Simon alone everyone is going to watch this.

"We can help you Lou. Please just put the gun down" Cal tried but I shook my head.

"I can't let you. They are watching they always are" I replied concentrating on keeping my hands still.

"Who are watching?" JJ asked.

"They are" I replied simply.

"Sophies father?" Simon asked.

"Of course it's her father. Why the hell would you go and break her heart Simon. And then try and figure out what her father is doing. This is what he is freaking doing. He is hiring people to kill others. It doesn't matter what I think of the person. I have to or he'll turn me in or kill me or something worse" I practically shouted while tears were streaming down my face. Why did they have to be here.

"Did you get involved with the Yorks? When did you become so stupid Lou?" Harry asked.

"I'm not stupid. You just don't get it" I replied simply, still not turning away from Simon.

"No, I don't explain to us Lou. Please" Harry pleaded.

"Why can't you just shut up so I can get this over and done?" I asked them all.