Too Hot: Chapter X

Man! What a lovely day- To be dying of heat!

Luckily it wasn't to hot for me but according to Katie, it was 'Death defying hot!'

Liz on the other hand, jeez, she was already dead by the time it was 50°.

'Meh, it's not that bad!'

We were set up outside in the 60°C heat and I got sunscreen for Katie otherwise she would probably get sun burnt.

I saw Lori laid on his back on the grass under the tree. He had his eyes shut 'was he sleeping or just dead?' I smiled at the thought.

I walked over to him and shook him lightly.

"Ugh....What?" He sat up.

"You'll get sun burnt, you okay? You fell asleep outside." I giggled a bit.

"Yeah, just so hot." He pulled on his jumper collar. I sighed and unzipped him blue sweater.

"You'll die of heat if you keep wearing this sweater." I pulled it off his shoulders so he was just wearing his shirt and not his massive sweater. He smiled, he shut his eyes and took in a tiny breeze that there was.

"Thank you Poppy." Lori smiled greatfully.

"Why on earth were you wearing a sweater in the heat!?" I asked but he just smirked.

"Why are you wearing a long sleeve top?" He smirked.

"One, I tan easily and that's not my fault. Two, I can deal with heat and not pass out from heat stroke." I replied.

"Okay." Lori sighed.

"I wore the sweater because I was going to do the rose thorns and I needed my arms covered." Lori explained.

I sighed and nodded. He smile at me and it was brighter than the sun that day, Lori stood up but fell straight on top of me, unintentionally pinning me down.

"L-Lori!" I stuttered. "Sorry, got a little headed there." Lori apoligised and rolled off me and laid next to me.

"You damn wolf!" Liz shouted running  out from the porch with Kaname tailing her and attempting to restrain her from killing Lori.

"I saw you touching her from the balco-" Liz started interigating Lori but was cut off by Kaname who said.

"Liz calm down, it's far to hot to be making a fuss." Liz was about to refuse but just went with it.

"*Sigh* Lori what happened?" Liz asked as calmly as she could.

"Goman, it's really nothing, I didn't mean for this to happen, I just got light headed and accidentally fell on Poppy." Lori explained.

"That's not good, let's go inside and find Masaomi." Kaname said helping Lori up.

I stood up and Liz the bag with sunscreen in and she walked inside with it.

"Heh, we're planning a beach trip for the holiday, you three can come over later to talk about it." Kaname said appearing from no where.

"Yeah, now, best get inside before we all over heat. Mr Monk suit and Mr blue sweater." I said sarcastically walking in.

I walked into the elevator and came to my floor and saw Katie and herd Liz from the other room on Zombie Hazard.

"Hey Katie, the brothers want a chat with us." I said to her.

"About what?" Liz scared me.

"They're planning a trip and they invited us." I smiled.

"Sounds cool, lets head over then in 10 minuets." Katie said referring to her cup of hot chocolate on the side.