Chapter 2- Done

Continues where left off...

After my shower, I unpacked my bag and went downstairs to get dinner. Since loud mouth (Jacob) now knows, I figured its best just not to hide it.

"Hey Jo-Jo-ohhh.." Dad said, closing the fridge and looking closely at me.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY GIRL?!?!" He yelled, walking towards me to see the damage.

"What, Jacob loudmouth Malik didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No." He said. Mum then walked in and her eyes went wide. Oh lord, shit just got real.

"Nick and I got into fight, and he hit and beat me." I said, sitting down on a stool to the island.

"He what?" Dad asked. He was raged. Furious. Mad.

"Mum, Dad, calm down. It's okay." I said.

"No, Jo, it's not okay. Look at you." She said.

"I'm calling the police, he's going to be locked up for life. Do you have any wittnesses?" He asked.

"Yeah, his roommate walked in, that's when I left." I answered.

Damnit. They always have to make such a big deal about it. Wait till Drama Queen Jayda comes in. All hell breaks loose when she's in the picture.

"You will never see him ever again, do you hear me?" Mum said.

"Does it look like I want to?" I asked, pointing to my face.

"Has he hit you before?" Dad asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned in a circle, not wanting to answer that question.

"Johanna." Mum pushed.

"Yes, okay? Yes, he's slapped me before." I said.

"I just don't want to deal with any of this anymore, just do whatever parents do in this situation and leave me out of it. It's time for me to move on." I said.

"Yeah." Dad said.

After we ate dinner, we said our goodnights and I went up to my room. I checked my phone, and had no response from Nick, but a text message from my cousin Alex. (Niall's son)

Alex: Hey :) I'm sorry about what happened with you and Nick, I hope you're okay.

Me: Wow, is Jacob really that much of a loud mouth? Haha and yes, I'm okay, thanks for asking. :)

Alex: So, I take it you guys aren't dating anymore? Like you're done?

Me: No, we aren't dating.

Alex: Well, in that case, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me...

He's always like me, and I am over Nick, (I liked him but was never really in love with him) so I suppose I should give him a chance as I have turned him down twice when I was sixteen.

Me: Yeah, I would like that..

Alex: Great :) I have to go, but I'll talk to you later.

Me: Okay.

I plugged in my phone and turned on some low music. I fell asleep just letting everything sink into my head.

*The Next Morning*
(March 23rd, 2043)

"Goodmorning." I yawned, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." I heard a voice giggle.

I grabbed a banana and an orange and sat at the towel with a napkin. "So, you wearring any makeup to cover up your face?" Someone asked.

There was someone in the kitchen talking to me, but I don't know who the fuck it is because they're turned around and I have a bit of a hangover. I'm confused as fuck.

"Yeah, if I have to go out." I answered.

"Good, your eye and cheek look terrible."

I heard the fridge door close and one of my best friends looked back at me, smiling. Oh my gosh. She's home! Finally. She's been going to college to be a nurse, and she took extra classes, which meant exra years, and I haven't seen her in almost a month. Talking with her on the phone just isn't the same.