Chapter One: The Masquerade Ball

(Kim's look, it'll make since as you read 😉^^)

"Why do I have to wear this damn thing?" Raph asked tugging on the bow tie he had on.

April had made him put on a pair of pants she got him, that actually fit him, a bow tie, and a belt of course. He was not happy about this new look. He felt to constricted, especially with the bow tie.

"I told you. You have to look nice tonight." April said, ignoring Raph's pouty look.

"AngelCakes are they really gonna care about our appearance?" Mikey asked, also not happy about the new wardrobe.

April sighed, "Guys this is a Masquerade Ball, you have to look nice." She stated again for the fifth time, but only earned more complaints from the two.

It was 10 at night and in 30 minutes the boys had an event to go to along with April, Casey, and Vern. The reason for the celebration is winning the battle against Shredder and the Krang. It's was not only for victory against the evil, but also for the boys. They deserved to be praised for there bravery, so Chief Rebecca Vincent set up the dance.

As Mikey and Raph complained more, April walked over to Donnie and Leo, who struggled to put on there bow ties. April smiled and helped Donnie with his first, seeing the messy knots. As she fixed Donnie's bow tie mistakes, she looked over at Leo, who gave up on his bow tie and stared into space.

"You alright Leo?" April asked, finishing Donnie's Bow tie and moving into Leo's.

Leo cleared his throat and sat up straighter so April could see what she was doing. He nodded at April words,

"Yea I'm good." Was all he said, but that was not a satisfying answer to April.

"What's wrong?" She asked him with a sigh, but smiled to lighten the mood.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Nothings wrong April."

April gave him a look, but decided to let it go for now. Tonight was not the night for an interrogation. They had a dance to go to and if they didn't leave now, she knew they would all be late. April and Vern went with Casey in his car, while the others packed into the van. Donnie followed Casey to the destination, where the dance was being held. It was slightly out of town, so kind of a long drive. It was held at an event center, in a large white tent you see in those movies, next to a beautiful maze garden.

It was away from public vision, perfect for the boys to walk around and that's exactly what they did when they made it to event center. They all made there way to the entrance of the large white tent, the security letting them all in immediately. They looked around, seeing a wave of people talk my and laughing, some also dancing. Since this was a Masquerade Ball, some of the guests has masks on.

The ladies all had lovely ball gowns on, some simple and the others dramatic. The gentleman wore there suits, some wearing bow ties others not, which made Raph and Mikey mentally happy.

"Boys!" A voice called them over.

They all looked to the left, smiling as the presence of Chief Vincent came forward. She didn't have on a dress, her normal work clothes. Mikey looked at her appearance up and down,

"Chief your lookin'..." He paused mid-sentence not knowing what to say about her outfit. I mean it was work clothes. No dress.

"Save it. I don't wear dresses." Chief said smiling, making Mikey nod.

The chief looked over the boys, "You all looked great. The food is in the back, drinks right next to it. Everyone here works at the department, no public citizens."

All the boys nodded, happy to walk around and enjoy the party.

"Aunt Becca?" A delicate voice said.

The chief turned around and smiled. She hugged someone, someone the boys couldn't see. The chief greeted the new person and soon stepped out of the way, letting the others see. In front of them was a young lady, same age as the boys. She was a beautiful blonde, wearing the most gorgeous blue gown, no mask.

"April, boys, this is my niece Kimberly. She works at another department." The chief introduced Kimberly.

Kimberly, also called Kim, smiled. She greeted the new comers, giggling at Mikey's cute flirtatious manner. She was embraced in a quick hug by April, who went off with Casey and Vern to get some food. She stayed by her Aunts side, not one for parties. As she made comfortable conversation with Mikey and Donnie, Raph went of to find April, while Leo stayed near the chief as well.

Kim smiled as Mikey continued to flirt, while Donnie would rolled his eyes and apologize for his younger brothers behavior. Kim was comfortable talking to the two, but soon her comfortableness went to completely uncomfortableness. She felt eyes on her.

She knew there was a lot of people here, possibly staring at her, but she knew she felt someones eyes were just glued on her. As Mikey talked more, she looked around slightly, continuing to smile to show kindness to Mikey. Then she found who the eyes belonged to.

Leo would time to time roll his eyes at Miley's non-sense, even shaking his head at time, that is until his eyes met Kim. He watched as she giggled and smiled at Mikey flirting techniques,  then found himself looking at her beauty. Her blue eyes were almost the same as his, maybe lighter. She had clear creamy colored skin and had a great smile. He hair was curled and in a half updo, it was really pretty. She had on light makeup, which he liked.

Then he glanced at her attire. She had on an amazing blue ball gown, showing her curves, but flows at the bottom. He of course loved the color of the dress. She was breath taking. She was certainly a sight to see.

Then their eyes met.
_______________________________

Sorry for my errors 😬

Hope you enjoyed chapter one 🤗