Chapter Three: Agaisnt the Wall

!WARNING! There will be sexual content in this chapter!

Leo glared at his brothers and told them to leave. His brothers only laughed, but they walked away, snickering at times. Kim giggled and shook her head lightly at Leo's brothers. Leo looked back at Kim and smiled lightly. She smiled up at him.

"Are they always like that?"

Leo chuckled, "Only when I'm around a beautiful girl..." He said smoothly.

Kim nodded, but her face was getting hot, the blush probably showing. Leo smirked down at her blushing face. It was silent now. Leo looked down to see her delicate close to his. He smiled and took her hand in his. Kim looked at him quickly, watching him kiss the back off her hand.

She fidgeted in her seat, closing her thighs together. Leo smirked as she squirmed in her seat. He looked around quickly to see if anyone was around. He saw some people and knew it was to risky. He stood up and gently pulled on Kim's arm wanting her to stand up as well.

Kim looked at him confused, but stood up. Leo walked down the maze exit, Kim following him close behind.

Right next to the white tent was a beautiful white building, probably the company that owns the tent and the property. Leo and her walked away from public vision on the other side of the white building. Kim looked at him weirdly as they were no longer near any people or the tent.

"Leo what are-"

Leo hushed her by gently pressing her against the wall of the building. Kim looked up at him, not knowing what to do. She was stunned. Leo smirked down at her and lifted one of his hands to caress her face. Kim gulped slightly and felt a shiver go through her body as his finger tips grazed down her neck lightly. Leo leaned in closer, his lips only a few inches away from her. Kim froze and her breath hitched.

Then his lips were on hers.

Kim eyes widened, but then they started to close slowly. What the hell? She thought as he kissed her. She didn't stop him though and that made her more confused. The cherry on top was she kissed him back, no shame at all. Her hands went to cup his face, but he grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. Kim didn't mind and just kept kissing him.

Then his lips started going down her neck, causing her gasp. The kisses went down her neck, to her collarbone, then he stopped. He was bent down slightly, so he looked up at her and starting going down on his knees.

Kim panted and stuttered, "We j-just met..."

"Then why aren't you stopping me?" He simply asked and Kim didn't answer.

She didn't have an answer, but the last thing she wanted was this to stop. She watched Leo, his hands reaching under her dress and touching her ankles. Then his hands started to glide upwards. Kim whimpered for a moment as his hands up went her inner thighs. Leo smirked and felt her panties.

Kim watched him, but felt his hands pull down her panties slowly. Leo had her step out of her panties and saw they were a white lace pair. Kim blushed as placed her panties in his pant pocket. Kim felt his hands go up her thighs again.

Then felt one of his finger caress her damp cunt.

Kim gasped and jumped slightly, her heading falling back. Leo smirked and let his finger glide over her clit gently, causing her to squirm. Kim bit her bottom lip and held back her loud moans, noticing wanting anyone to find them.

Leo then lifted her dress and went completely under it.

Kim looked down shocked, but then quickly scanned the area to see if any people were around.

"Leo! Stop we could get caught!" She whispered to him.

Leo ignored her and made her spread her legs just a bit to see what he was doing. Kim gave a frustrated sigh, but gasped when she felt his large tongue lick her whole cunt. Her legs shook and for a moment she though she was literally going to fall, but she held her self up and used the wall for support.

Leo licked her tiny clit slowly, getting sweet reactions from her. He used his hands to press her cunt more, then used a finger to feel out wet she was. He ran his finger gently over her opening and found his finger ready coated in her juice.

He licked her clit again and sucked it gently. Then he let his finger glide inside her.

Kim couldn't help, but moan that time. One of her hands reached up and cover her mouth. Leo quickly thrusted his finger in and out of her, his tongue still working on her clit.

Kim moaned in her hand and moved her hips lightly. She couldn't believe this was happening. Holy shit this was happening. She looked down seeing Leo move under her dress. Then Kim felt her self cumming, hard.

"Leo! Oh my gosh don't stop! I'm cumming!" She said loud enough for him to hear, not caring if anyone else did.

Then her whole body shook and she cried out. The orgasm ripped through her body, making her legs shake uncontrollably. Leo kept going, but stopped when she finally calmed down. He smiled as he lifted her dress to, so he was free. He smirked and stood up.

Kim looked at him and now she was just shocked.

"What just happened?" She asked, but got no answer.

Leo only smirked still and grabbed her hands kissing the back of it. He then gently tugged her back to the tent and found out his brother were ready to leave. Kim grabbed his arm.

"Give me your number." She demanded.

Leo chuckled and wrote his number down on a napkin, he handed it to her, but then grabbed her wrist and tugged her forward. His mouth close to her ear and he whispered.

"Next time you will not demand me to do anything. Am I understood?"

Kim froze, but nodded. She wasn't scared, but she was fearful when she grew excited. Leo smirked down at her and followed his brothers out of the tent. Kim stood there for a moment till she went back to her seat. When she sat down it felt weird. She moved her thighs together lightly and her eyes widened. Her panties. Shit he still had them.

She sighed and her head fell in her hands. Guess she is going commando the rest of the night....

////

Let me explain! This book is a smutty one. It's also based off of a smutty movie. Sex is in here and it's in here at any time.