Not So Bad

An Update?!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV:

I entered my room quickly closing the wooden door behind me.

The sound of the deadbolt locking in place reached my ear.

Quickly I ran to the entrance, pulling back the Gucci poster.

The sound of footsteps filled the stairway as I descended down the steps.

Each step I took down the heavier my breathing became.

I slammed into the metal wall for the third time as another wave of pain swept through my head.

Clutching my head for a second I leaned against the wall bracing myself for another wave.

Quickly I continued to descend until at last I reached the security system.

I approached the code panel and flipped the panels secret compartment open.

In reality I never needed a code panel but it was a good way to disguise the only way into the room.

Inside the code panel was a scanner.

I pressed a button and positioned my eye in front of it.

A green light was emitted by it scanning every inch of my eye.

A beep sounded and the doors opened greeting me with the welcoming light of my secret room.

I dashed inside and immediately sprang for the drawers.

Throwing random things out that was housed inside.

"Taser....No.... M1911...No....Baseball bat?....Have no clue why that's in their....Handcuffs....Where the heck is it?" I mumbled to myself as I dug through my many drawers.

Another wave hit me making me hold my head in pain.

As I turned my gaze landed on the white canister seated untouched on my computer table.

Facepalming I got up, avoiding the thrown objects, I ran towards it.

Immediately popping off the lid and pouring 2 black pills into my palm.

I swallowed them with ease, not bothering for water.

Not long after the pills began taking effect.

Becoming a little dizzy I layed on my couch and closed my eyes, the pain no longer present in my head.

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to recall when these migraines started happening.

I've never had a problem before but actually just recently these explosive migraines just happen to strike me out of nowhere.

It has become troublesome.

Sometimes it strikes me at the worst times whether it be during practice, dinner, interview, or meeting it catches me unexpectedly.

Ruffling my hair I pulled myself into a sitting position.

"I wonder what everybody's doing right now?" I asked myself.

I strained forward hoping to hear some sort of commotion or movement upstairs but received nothing.

I was greeted by a familiar silence.

With fear rising in my chest I quickly but quietly pelted upstairs expecting the worst.

"Guys!" I called.