Connection?

Jungkook's POV:

It's been 2 months and 3 weeks since I came here.

And to my surprise I actually had fun.

I've always thought action and cardio were fun but never have I imagined that playing hide and seek blindfolded would surpass that.

Each day was eventful.

Each day was better than the rest.

I was actually enjoying myself.

But now I was almost having a panic attack.

I opened my eyes with much hesitations, bright lights immediately entering my vision blinding me.

My breathing quickened as my head swiveled left and right, the pressure making me wanna puke.

The music began to play. Each note making me more and more anxious.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIK TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BANG! TAN!"

The fans roared. The sound echoing throughout the entire stadium.

I gulped. A cold sweat appearing on my forehead.

I danced to the song. Timid and scared.

Taehyung must have noticed because in less than a second he was behind me in a half lunge position.

"You OK?" He whispered as Namjoon went through his lines.

I shook my head trembling.

"I'm just so nervous. What if I mess up? What if I fail miserably? What..." He cut me off.

"It's ok. It happened to me the first time to. Want my advice?" He whispered as we moved into our next position as Seokjin began his part.

I nodded my head hurriedly.

Smiling he patted my back and leaned towards me, whispering into my ear.

"Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right." I stared at him in understanding.

He smiled. His box like smile forming.

I was at a loss of words.

"Oh and Jungkook..." I turned to face him once more. "Sometimes you need to do what you're afraid to do. Don't be afraid because as long as your doing your best, you won't have time to worry about failure. I believe in you!" He whispered and got into position.

I stayed in my position and finally it clicked.

I jumped into the middle raising my head to face the crowd.

"Dasi run run run!" I sang.

My voice powerful and strong.

Letting my body go I danced and sang, all my worries disappearing.

Owning this performance was all that was present in my mind.

"Don't tell, don't tell me, don't tell me bye bye!" Hoseok ended as we formed our final butterfly position.

Breathing heavily we thanked the fans that attended the comeback and headed off stage.

As we made our way down I approached Taehyung.

"Hey. Um thanks for your help earlier. I really appreciate it. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't calmed me down." I said scratching the back of my neck.