part two - under the satin sheets

I woke up by feeling a warm hand on my neck sliding in my hair, playing with it. I opened my eyes looking over to Justin. „We are home." Jay spoke when he realized that I'm awake.

The car stoped and we both pushed the buttons to open the red seatbelt. After I closed the car door and was about to walk in the house, someone grabbed me by my waist and pushed my against the car. Justin looked deep into my eyes. In the car his eyes looked hazel, now that the last few rays of sunshine hit em they look almost green.

"You can't imagine how much I want you y/n."  Justin whispered against my lips. "I am all yours justin." He smirked sliding his hand up his shirt I was wearing, feeling his soft touch on my skin. "I want to touch your body everywhere, not missing one spot." he stuck his tongue out, liking his lips. "then do it." i almost whimpered, weak under his touch, looking at his face though my lashes.
He placed his index finger under my chin, running his thumb over my bottom lip "i'mma put you down babe" he said looking around, making sure no one was around before kissing me passionately. I warped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His hands sliding up and down the sides of my body, grabbing my hips, lifting me on the car hood. I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist as he kissed down my neck. A soft moan left my mouth. Justin then picked me up and walked in his house. As we made our way to the bedroom, I kissed and sucked his jaw down his neck, probably leaving a spot.

He kicked the bedroom door open with his foot, me still in his arms. Once we entered the room Justin sat me down, took of his shirt, pinning me against the wall. His skin was burning hot but still so soft. I took a few steps forward making him step back and pushed him on the bed. He licked his lips, then smirked as I took of his shirt I was wearing. I pushed my hair back, getting on top of him, attaching my lips back to his. Justin's hands slide down my back, grabbing my ass, let me moan in his mouth.

We both kicked of our shoes off before he flipped me over, getting on top of me. I lifted myself up so Justin can help me taking off my leggings. He then leaned down grabbing both sides of my face, kissing me intensely while carrying my soft cheeks. I felt his tongue on my lips, I opened my mouth, letting him in.

He kissed down my body as I ran my fingers through his slightly sweaty hair. I bit my lip as he looked up at me, kissing my lower stomach. Justin sat up, quickly kissing my nose and was about to unbutton his jeans when I stopped him. I pushed him on the bed, getting on top of him. I grabbed his jeans, let my fingers slide under the hem of it so my hands are between the fabric of his jeans and boxers. I leaned down kissing his hot skin right above where his pants started, placing my hand on his abs, slowly unbotton his jeans.

"y/n please babe, stop that tease game." Justin said though his teeth, got me looking up at him. "Wait." I said before standing up walking in the bathroom feeling Justin's eyes scanning my half naked body. "What the fuck y/n! What are you doing! You can't leave me like that!" Justin almost screamed from the bed, lifting his upper body up.

I opened the drawer grabbing a hair tie, I pushed my hair back putting it in a ponytail while walking back to the frustrated Jay. "Seriously y/n it's not the right time to do your hair" he grounded annoyed. "Shut up." I answered straight while getting back on top of him, grabbing the ham of his pants pulling them down. "Oh fuck..." Justin mumbled under his breath, laying back as he realized what I was doing.

I smirked pulling down his boxers, automatically biting my lip. I grabbed him in my hand, placing my lips on his tip, liking it. I tried to look at Justin's face to see if he was enjoying it.
He closed his eyes, biting his lip while stretching his arm in my direction to grab my hair. I heard him letting out a little groan as my hand followed my lips going up and down on his dick. I picked my pace up getting a little faster. Justin's lips slightly parted letting out quite moans "just like that babe, don't stop." His hand on my head followed the rhythm of my motions. I looked up at him while swirling my tongue around his tip, making him bite his lip almost bloody.