Run.

You where flying for about 5 minutes, and all of a sudden you felt something hit your neck, and you lost all the feeling in your body, you start falling toward the ground until you felt arms wrap around you "Going somewhere?" Whis smiles and shifts so he holds you bridal style "N-no" you stammer out, shocked that a being can take away all the feeling in your body.

Whis sighs, "Lets go back to Lord Beerus, he is not happy with the stunt you pulled." As you both draw near Lord Beerus you can see the anger on his face, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR'R DOING! MY PLANET ISN'T SOME PLACE PEOPLE COME TO ZOOM AROUND, WHERE WERE YOU EVEN GOING TO GO!?" Beerus shouts, obviously not pleased.

You gained feeling in your body as you move your arm "I don't know!To find help at a village! something!" you say moving your arms and legs around, hoping that you don't loose the feeling in them. Beerus laughs, "you think there are other people on this planet? Sorry, but its just us." He bends down to flick your nose. You squeak and hold your nose, "What do you mean there is no one else on this planet?" Beerus turns around, a smug smile on his face "it means exactly what I said." he sighs "We didn't bring you here just for fun ill have you know. We brought you here because we believe you are the Super Sayain God." He turns around, and gets into a fighting stance. "W-wait! You want me to fight you!?!" He smiles as Whis floats above your head, ready to jump if if you get to hurt, "Beerus do be careful, try not to hurt them to much.."

Beerus started to lunge at you with incredible speed.