His Loyal Servant

Title: His Loyal Servant
Author: LiviieMarie
Type: Fandom one shot- Harry Potter
Reason: none
Note: Bellatrix/Voldemort is my OTP. My Dark Lord's Daughter series revolves around them having a child lol so it's no surprise that I wrote this. Its a little PG-13, but I know you all can handle it.

"Bellatrix Black!" Druella shrieked up the stairs. "You get down here this instant!"

Bellatrix was laying on her bed, with her head draped over the edge so she was looking at her room upside down. Her black hair trailed on the floor, nearly matching the black tiles. Most of her room was black, except for the occasional splashes of Slytherin green. Sighing, Bellarrix rolled off her bed and fixed her robes, rolling up her sleeves so that her shiny new Dark Mark was visible. Instead of walking down the stairs, Bellatrix slid down the banister, causing her mother to glare.

"In," she growled, pointing to the kitchen with her wand. Bella huffed and followed her mother's instructions.

Inside the kitchen, her father sat at the head of the table, his face buried in the Daily Prophet. Her sisters, Narcissa and Andromeda were both there too, but neither of them looked at her. That meant she was in trouble.

Bellatrix sat in her usual seat and waited for someone to speak. "What's this I've heard about you refusing to marry Rodolphus Lestrange?" her father asked, lowering his paper to glare at her.

"Because I don't even understand why I have to marry him!" Bella snapped. She lowered her gaze when she saw the anger flash across her father's face.

"You have to marry him because we say you have to marry him!" Cygnus yelled. "He is from a respectable pure blood family and he supports the Dark Lord. He is a good match for you. Narcissa has accepted her marriage to Lucius Malfoy when her education is over and she's only 16!" Narcissa quickly busied herself with her plate, a small blush creeping up her pale cheeks.

"But why me?" Bella argued. "Why not Andromeda-"

"That is enough!" her father roared, standing up and smacking his fists on the table, causing it to shake. "You are 18 years old, Bella and I will not have you behaving like a spoiled brat! You will do as you're told. Am I clear?"

"Yes father," she muttered, not meeting his eyes. Painful silence filled the room. The only sound that could be heard was her mother breathing like a bull as she stood over the house elf who was chopping up vegetables for dinner. Bellatrix twisted her robes in her hands under the table, not looking at anyone. "May I be excused?"

Cygnus grunted, showing his approval for her dismissal. Bellatrix bolted up and grabbed her cloak.

"Now wait just one second!" Druella shouted, gripping her wand tightly and advancing on her eldest daughter. "Where do you think you're going, young lady?"

When Bellatrix ignored her, Cygnus got angry again. "Answer your mother, Bellatrix."

"I'm going out," Bellatrix snapped, her hand on the doorknob. "I'm late for my meeting with the Dark Lord."

Looking over her shoulder, she could see her entire family's faces pale. She was the only one in the family to have received her Dark Mark, so Voldemort had offered her private lessons in Dark Magic. It was an opportunity Bellatrix has seized greedily. While her parents supported the Dark Lord, they were not given Dark Marks.

"Can I go now?" She tried to hide the smile on her face, knowing her meeting with Voldemort was causing her parents discomfort. When no one said anything to stop her, Bella left. Narcissa and Andromeda caught her eyes as she left, but Bellatrix couldn't tell what they were trying to wordlessly tell her. She would ask later. The three of them were very close.