The Secret is Out

I groaned at the sound of my alarm going off, I quickly turned it off and texted Nancy to let her know I wasn't gonna come in today. I spent most of the night crying, and now I have a pounding migraine. I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep so I got out of bed to go brush my teeth. I entered the bathroom and turned on the lights, I flinched at the woman looking back at me....I looked horrible. My eyes were bloodshot red and my hair was matted to my head. I sighed and splashed cold water on my face then began to brush my teeth. As I brushed I thought about what I should cook; bacon, eggs, maybe some biscuits.....wait why do I smell bacon? I dropped my toothbrush and ran downstairs, straight to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, I'm not exactly surprised to see Matteo here. I am surprised that he's cooking breakfast though.

"Um excuse me, what in the fuck are you doing" I questioned rudely.

"Well I figured you worked up an appetite after all that crying you did last night. So I thought I'd be nice" he stated, without turning around from the stove.

"I thought I told you to leave Victor" I grabbed his shoulder, attempting to move him but he wouldn't budge.

"And you knew I didn't give a shit so you wasted your breath" he shrugged putting the bacon on a plate filled with eggs and fruit. "Sit" he ordered as he sat the food down on the island.

"I'm not hungry" I said, without hesitation my stomach did the loudest growl known to man. Matteo snickered, I rolled my eyes and sat down to dig into my food. I bit into the bacon and sighed happily, man I love bacon.

"Why aren't you eating" I asked

"Already did, don't worry ma chéri" he smiled and took a sip of whatever he was drinking.

"I take it you didn't bring your own coffee cup so get your nasty lips off mine, I don't know who's vagina they've been on" I said.

"Yours" he replied causing me to almost choke. "But only in my dreams" he added with a smirk. I pursed my lips and closed my eyes. Happy thoughts Maya....riding his face is a happy thought. Shut up hoe.

"Don't start I've had my hormones under control for months now. Don't come here and knock em all outta wack" I scolded.

"Where's the fun in that" he laughed, making me smile a little. I kinda missed his annoying ass....kinda.

"Well I don't know what you plan on accomplishing by this but you gotta go" I said finishing up my food.

"I cook you breakfast and you try to kick me out, I'm hurt. Is this how you treat all your men" he said jokingly with the biggest smile on his face.

"Don't make me hit your goofy ass" I replied trying not to laugh.

"You and I both know I'm not leaving" he pulled me into a tight hug "I can't let you go again" he mumbled. I gently pushed him away and he stared at me like a lovesick puppy.

"How's your family?" I asked changing the subject.

"Good, they all miss you" he said. I rolled my eyes mentally, stop trying to make this about me.

"And Roman?" I inquired.

"That asshole is not my family" he snapped.

"He was only trying to help me" I said attempting to reason with him.

"I don't give a fuck Maya, what's done is done. Don't try to defend him" he sneered with disgust.

"You can't even admit when you're wrong sometimes, he was doing what was best for me. Something you were incapable of" I replied. Matteo sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I don't want to argue Maya, I didn't come here for this" he stated.

"Well what did you come here for" I asked calmly.

"To get you to come back" he whispered sheepishly. "You do realize that you got a whole female pregnant right?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

"That was before you though" I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time. I'm gonna be cross eyed before the day is over with.

"That's not even the problem Victor" I replied trying to keep my composure.

"Well what is it then, I don't-"

"I can't compete with a baby" I blurted out.