shopping with friends

Beep beep! "Aah! stop it" stretching my hand I stop my alarm. And see the time. 8:30!  Crap! I dashed for my bathroom.  I need to get ready faster.

After showering and washing my hair. I walked in my closet to search for an outfit and chose a burgundy top and some shorts. Today me, Rosa and Irene were going for shopping.

I wore my dress and then put my hair in a messy bun. I usually don't apply makeup when m free so I just put some cherry lip gloss. And went down to eat breakfast with my family.

"Gud morning"  I said another went  around the table to everyone to kiss their cheeks." Morning princess "Dad said and kissed my cheeks." Come sit  dear" Mom said.  I sat down and took some pancakes on my plate and began eating..

"So what are u doing today" asked dad.
"We are  going shopping".
"Then take major and gunner with u"
"Dad they'll get bored"
"No princess they won't"
"but dad!"
Just then my two brothers came down .

"Morning" they said together. And sat down for breakfast.
"where are u going wearing that?"Alec asked gesturing towards my shorts.
"Shopping" I said.
"why what's wrong with it" I said
"Where's the other half" said Zeke
"Ooh don't start with it!"

"Princess they are right" 
"Dad not u too!, mom plz tell them"
"don't worry u go I'll handle them"
"What Laila?"
"Mom!"

"Okk bye guys" I said laughing.
I went to our  garage where there were many expensive cars of my brothers. They loved their cars. I can't understand boys and their toys.

I went to my pink ferrari which my dad gifted me on my 18th birthday. It was my baby. I got in my car and put my phone on Bluetooth.

I dialed Rosa which she picked it up immediately.
"Hey babe" I said.
"Hiii where r u?? m waiting here from forever!"
"Just driving see u  in  say 10 minutes.?"
"Okk but drive safely! So... Irene also reached here just now"
"Hmm kk"
"Kk bye"

After some time....

" which one do u wanna buy this red or black?"Rosa said.
We were in Gucci's for the last half an hour and Irene was still deciding on what to buy...
"Okk enough Irene I'll decide now.!Rosa take that red one"
"Hmm ua probably right" said Rosa.
I then dragged Irene to next isle otherwise she'll again get confused.
After getting 3more dresses for Rosa and 4 dresses for me we got out of Gucci's feeling hungry.

" So where should we go?"Irene said
"Hmm I know  a nice place well go there"
"Okk"
Major and gunner were silently following us. U could say that I was probably used to them by now. I don't let their presence annoy me and the too are sweet person and caring too.

Soon we entered the Italian restaurant. The hostess greeted us warmly and took us to a table of 3. We sat down and saw the menu. Suddenly a cute waiter came to our table and poured us wine.

Soon we were laughing and chatting.
I loved it when we were free and and just enjoying...as I am a model I don't get free time. Rosa is a interior designer and she has now taken over her father's branch in Italy.  Irene well she's basically a princess of Sicily..
So yeah we all are busy but do take time for ourselves.

After 2 hrs we exited our restaurant.
Soon after that we were driving to my house.

" Hey mom" I said
"Hii mom" Rosa and Irene said.
"Hey my babies" she said and kissed our cheeks.
Guess u could say my mother was the one who insist everyone to call her mom..
"So what did u buy?"
" Mom we bought lots of things come we'll show  u "

After some time we were discussing what to wear for club going.
"What do u say for this one mom?"
"Hmm thts nice but take this it's classy"
"Ok then"
"Mom wht do u think of this one sweetheart neckline or plunging one..?"  Rosa said.
"I think u should go for plunging one cause that's made for u."
"and Irene I think u should wear tht little black dress so when paparazzi sees u then they won't even get to say about ur dress."
Ok then mom.

After some time we  were ready for club..
I wore a nude Colour dress and paired it with same Colour Steve Madden heels.

Rosa wore a red dress with plunging neckline and blood red lips.
Irene looked stunning in black dress with 5 inch high heels.
We were ready to rock.

"Mom dad we are going!"
"Where are u going princess?"
"Dad the 'Morettis'!"
"Princess u shouldn't go there alone!"
"Dad m not alone Rosa and Irene are there with me! Besides major and gunner will also be there!"
" yes uncle we'll be together"
"Hmm take shadow also, and don't go alone anywhere"
" Ooh thnks dad love you!"
"Take care princess love u too"

Major was driving us to the club in our black range Rover. we were dancing and singing in the car. Soon we reached the club. Exiting the car we saw a huge queue in front of the club.  we reached the front line and major showed the bouncer our vip  pass and we entered the club.

It was huge and beautiful. Walls were covered with wallpaper and colourful lights. There were three floors.and floor was filled with people. First floor had a bar and stage where people were dancing and grinding against each other. On second floor there was a bar and it had a restaurant feeling to it.  The third floor consisted of Vip floor.

We went to our reserved Vip side and a waitress appeared on our side.we all ordered cocktails and started our fun.
"Let's  dance and show our moves!" Irene yelled.
We all stood up and started dancing in our section.
Irene and me were dancing together slowly and suddenly I felt hot gaze on me. 
I glanced everywhere trying to se who was watching me.  and I fell upon a pair of ocean blue eyes which were watching my every move....