meeting her..

"plz stop, plz I'll tell everything! Plz leave me!..." the man said.
"Ok then tell me who did it?"Luca said. He wanted to get this over with otherwise his boss will get angry for beating the fucker so much and not get any information from him..
" the Sanchez! "the man said.
"Motherfucker!" Luca roared and fired the man putting bullet holes in his body...
"Roman clean it and dispose the body and get me Mario now I want all the information on Sanchez in 2hrs."
"yes sir"

"Zino we got the info. Sanchez did it"Luca said
"we should have killed him there with his father" I said
"I told Mario to gather all the info on this Sanchez then we plan how to end him"
Just then my phone rang...picking it I heard my mother's voice.

"ciao mamma" I said
"Mio figlio, when r u coming to see me?"
"Mom I have an important meeting this weekend so I'll try my best to come and meet u"
"Zino I haven't seen u from Christmas!"
"Madre!"
"Okk ok u came in March but still I want to see u my bambino."
"Okk Ill try tell dad hii from me"

"boss we got the lead on Sanchez" Mario said coming to an abrupt halt in front of me and bowing his head.
"tell me what u got"
" boss they are trying to steal our shipments from Mexico which has arrived just now!"
"how did they get the information about those shipments!" I roared.
I had spent 15million on those cocaine shipments and they were trying to steal from me.! Let them try.. I thought.

"Luca get their location, we are going there!"
"Okk, anything else"
"Mario tell 3rd force to be ready we are going now"
" Kay boss"

Shipment location :
We surrounded the warehouse from all four sides.
After getting their location we got in our cars and drove here. Guess they were stupid for hiding in our own warehouse. Now we were waiting to get proper location of them inside.
"boss 2 men are near the gate, 3 are near the back entrance and for every Window there are 2 guards. " our men said.
"Ok then Luca you go with some of our men from back and I'll take 5 of them from front.. We'll attack together and inform the snipers they have to start shooting as soon as we enter ok"
"Ok boss!"

After getting inside the warehouse we started shooting. It was absolute chaos. I got 1 bullet in my shoulder while some of my men were killed but in the end we got Sanchez. Guess you could he was a coward. After killing most of his men he himself surrendered to us.

"Luca take him to the basement I'll come after changing"
"Zino I think u should check that wound"
" yeah call lilly she'll check it"
Lilly was our doctor when we needed bullet wounds to be treated without any legal problems .

I then entered my room which was on the third floor. Removing my shirt and went to the bar and removed a bottle of scotch and some ice cubes.
There was a knock on the door.
"What is this that I am hearing about? Huh boss"
"Lilly Its nothing just clean it and patch it up"
" boss that's a second wound on the same place u should be more careful"
"Lilly!"
"Ok m cleaning it!"
"now I Have done what I can to patch it but be careful next time"
"Hmm"
"Lilly Mario will drop u off"
"Ok boss"

After drinking the scotch and wearing a new shirt I was ready to see that bastard. Taking the elevator to the basement I got in the room to see Luca beating him.
"stop"
"Luca pour water over his face"
"why did u try to steal from us Sanchez"
"argh aarg"
" What say clearly  I can't hear u"
"i-i w-wa-wanted m-money for my d-da-daughter, she got ca-cancer"
" u should have asked for money Sanchez I would have given but now u have crossed a line, now I can't bear for my people to say I haven't granted justice "
"No plz l-listen I m sorry plz"
"Luca"  I said and got up dismissing the man who was now crying like a baby.
I did not want to waste any more time on such pesky matters.

Going to the office I started reading my files which needed my attention.
After 2 hrs I had completed all the work and wanted to check the club which had gained my attention from its opening.

"Angus ready the car we'll be going now"
"Ok sir"
"Where are we going Zino?"Luca said walking beside me.
" the moretti"

Sitting in the Rolls I began checking my mails while Luca sat in front.
"sir we are here"
"Park the car Angus"
Getting out with Luca beside me we reached the back entrance.
"We are here for Romano moretti" Luca said to the guard.
He then asked on his Bluetooth for entry. Soon we were entering the moretti and I saw why it became so famous. We were then escorted to the vip section which was on the third floor.

The manager asking every little thing which was annoying me.i just showed him how angry I got with his ass kissing and he got the message as he went to get us drinks.
"u were great there"  said Luca laughing.
"want to know how great I can be!"
"nope,  thnks"
"guess he don't know about our great Zino here"
Looking around I watched as a redhead and brunette were dancing together.

I was entranced by the way the brunette was moving her curvy body. She had a dress which was of some nude Colour and kind of looked that it was made for her only.  I wasn't able to move my eyes from the way her hips were moving to the beat.
She's my angel was the first thought I had and soon she will be mine...