clubbing!

Zino:

She's mine I thought and got up from my seat.  I wanted to be near her.  Moving  to her section I saw that there were 2 guards guarding her. Good I thought she's protected.  But I'll have to provide more security for her. Soon reaching her side I saw one guard step near me.
"move"  I said angry that he interrupted my time with her.
He was afraid I could see it in his eyes but he stood his ground even after recognizing me.  Good guard I thought.
"Major let him dance with me"  I heard my angel say to the guard.  I was mesmerized by her husky voice. 

After looking for confirmation from her he moved out of my way.  My angel had stopped dancing and now was watching me.  I could see she liked what she saw.  And I too took my time watching her and memorizing every inch of her.  When I reached her  face she was blushing adorably.  I moved toward her and extended my hand for her to take it.

She was shy and hesitant at first. I liked her cuteness. Then she placed her hand in mine and I slowly molded her body with mine.. Soon we were dancing a. I liked that we could fit like we were made for each other.  we were just looking in each others eyes and somehow it was like we were talking...

"So..."she said. Her husky voice was like music to my ears.  I wanted her to talk more.
" So..?? " I asked prompting for more.
"what's your name? I mean we are like dancing and talking with eyes like we know each other from years and i'm sure you can feel the sparks but I seriously want to know your name."
She was rambling and blushing.
"Zino, my name is Zino"
"Ooh!"
"wht happened didn't you like my name?" I said frowning. I was confident in everything I especially liked my name.
"No!  I mean yes!  Yes I like your name I was just thinking that your name suits you... It's just so like you!"  she said blushing.
" and yours angel?"
" my what?" she asked innocently.
"your name angel?"
"Ooh I'm Alyna,  Alyna Moretti"
"it's beautiful just like you"
" thnks "
Then there was silence but it wasn't awkward.  It was calm and we dancing and dancing. I never wanted her to stop it.

" wait I'll come after a minute" she said and she took her friends with her to go in the washroom.
I waved Mario to go after them.
I can't wait for her to become mine...

Alyna:

After getting to know each other we were back to dancing and it was amazing. I didn't know that he could dance so well but it was like we were fit for each other. And the silence was comforting. After a while I excused myself to go for washroom.

"So what was happening over there huh?" Rosa asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"What nothing we were just dancing"
"dude it didn't look like nothing you two looked like you're in love!" Irene said .
"No guys you know he just asked me for dance and I accepted"  I said blushing.
"sure you were"
"by the way who's he??" Irene said
" his names Zino"
"What!!  Zino!  Are you sure?" said Rosa
"why yes he told me.  Do you know him??"
" thts what I thought he looked familiar.. "
"Rosa tell me how do you know him?"
"ummm he is a billionaire and he has a reputation of being cold and heartless."
"but your describing someone else he isn't like that!"
"No Al he is like that but he is being different with you"
" Guys I think we should go out its more than 15  minutes for us inside "
"Hmm"

When we got out there was a man with brown hair and brown eyes standing outside the washroom.
"ma'm this way" he said
We were just looking at each other. And we followed him. He took us round the corner and was going straight instead of our usual seats.
"excuse me but our seats are there." I said pointing out to our reserved seats.
"No ma'm boss Told me to bring you here"
"who?"
"me"  said Zino.  He was standing behind us. 

"Zino why did u called us here"
" angel there was no space for us now we can have as much space as we want"
"Ooh" I said looking down.
"Zino meet my friends this is Rosa and irene"  I said pointing out both of them.
"Hello ladies"  he said and shaked their hands.
" Ok then let's enjoy " said Rosa and she ordered a round of shots for all of us.
Then we were drinking and laughing.
Every now and then I got a feeling that Zino  was  watching me. I had never felt like this and I liked this mew feeling of getting butterflies in my stomach whenever he looked at me or when we were dancing.

Soon it was 1 in the morning and I got 10 miscalls and continuous texts from
My parents and brothers. Gosh it was like I was on a curfew.  but I too was tired and feeling somewhat drunk as I was a very lightweight.  After first 2 shots I stoped drinking and still I was feeling the after effects of them.

"I think we should go home"  I said to everybody.
  "why but we are having fun" Rosa said.  Yes she was having fun with Zino's Freind who's name I think is Luca.  
"I'll drop her" said Luca.  I looked at Zino to confirm whether he is trustable or not to which he gave a nod.
"Ok then. Irene?"
"yeah I'm coming"
So me Zino and Irene got up and started walking with major gunner and Mario flanking us.
As Zino and me were walking together we were silent and didn't know what to say.
"when will we meet again?"  he finally asked just before we reached the exit.
"ummm I don't know?"
" I think I'll call you?" he asked for my number.
I typed my no. In his phone and when we were just outside of the club. We saw some paparazzi.
"oh god "  said Irene groaning. I knew what she was feeling not wanting to be caught on camera. 
" Alyna wait here gunner is bringing the car "Major said.
Then we entered our car.
"So I'll call you" Zino said while holding my hand. 
"Hmm I'll wait"  I said looking down not wanting him to see how upset  I was.
"Hey look at me" he said I looked up and found him with the most sad expression on his face.
"We 'll talk"  he said while looking in my eyes.
"Ok"
"Bye " he said while hugging me and then  I was sitting in the car and driving away..