Chapter 5

Jenn POV
Well, I'd said it. After three years, I finally admitted it to him. And it felt pretty good.

"Come on. I have an idea," I said to Jack, smiling like a crazy person.

We went out in the back where we'd filmed our videos earlier. The lights were off and it looked pretty desolate.

"Let's try this one more time. Just promise me we won't lie and say it's friendly." Was I being a little cocky? Yes, yes I was. But I'd waited years for this. I wasn't about to wait longer than I had to.

"Deal," Jack agreed. I was slowly coming to the realization that we were both insane. I didn't care.

It was perfect. I leaned in and we just sat there for a minute. It wasn't heated and passionate or anything, but it was still perfect.

The flaw in our plan was forgetting there were seven other people in the house. We turned around to see Connor watching us from the doorway.

"Well, this is awkward," he chuckled.

Both Jack and I blushed bright red.

"Oh God..." I started.

"I think it's raining!" said a voice from one of the second floor balconies.

"Damn you, Kian!" I screamed as water poured down on Jack and I.

Jack POV

"You little..." I didn't finish the insult. I knew I was blushing, partly from Connor seeing us and partly because I was about to kill Kian.

"Well, that was awkward," Connor said again. "Hi Jack, hi Jenn."

"Ummm hi?" I was still on a little high from the kiss.

"Just came down to tell you that Andrew and Rebecca are ready to film Andrew's video," Connor said, gesturing to the two of them standing in the kitchen. Oh yeah, this'll be fun.