Chapter 11

A/N
Hey, so you guys seemed to like the idea of a Rebecca/Andrew fanfic. Any situations for it or anything like that? Anyways, we hit over 800 reads, but I'm not going to put a new goal.
The new story should be up hopefully by this weekend, so I'll be doing two at once
Thank y'all for reading,
~Lauren 🐩💅🗿
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack POV
Four hours later, we were on the way to the airport. Connor was driving and Jenn had refused to go back to her apartment. The drive was fairly quiet. Anthony and Andrew were on their phones and Jenn was staring out the window. The only noise was the radio. Connor pulled into a 30-minute parking spot.

"Alright. 4/5, get out and get your stuff. Jenn and I will walk you guys to check-in," Connor said as he parked.

Jenn was silent. She didn't talk at all while we walked to the door.

Jenn POV
I didn't trust my voice. If I talked, I'd start crying. Silence was easier. We stopped just before the line began.

"I-I'll miss you," Jack said quietly. "No, that doesn't cover it. I mean, I'll really miss you. I don't care how short of a time it is, it's still time away from each other."

"I'm going to miss you too," I whispered. I reached up to kiss him. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around me.

"Bye, Jack. I love you," I said.

"Love you too Jenn," he replied. I watched him walk away until Connor gently tapped my shoulder and pointed to the door.

Playlist was next month. I could survive until then. Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N continued
Short chapter. Hopefully will get playlist into two chapters. On the subject if playlist, did anyone else see JC's vine that had Jack with two hickeys?? Anyways, that'll play out like it was Jenn.