To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.3

SO

Here you go :)

Point of View: Jenna

Chapter Three:

Mistake? I Think Not.

I'm pretty sure I've felt nothing more enjoyable, heated, passionate, romantic, and amazing in all my 16 years of life. I bit her lip, gently but with enough force to let her know I wanted her so badly that it killed me. 'I told you.' Ugh... go away Damnit. I'm busy. 'It's not like you're fucking her... yet...' Oh my god... shut up! 'You want in her pants.' I groaned when her hands scratched down my back, deepening the kiss. My hands roamed up and down her sides, massaging them.

I pulled away, now panting hard as I looked in her eyes. Those pools of bright blue always made me so weak in the knees. I didn't even understand why either. All I wanted was to make those eyes shine as bright as they can. Yes, im aware I'm lame. Get over it.

"Wow..." She gasped, biting her lip. 'That lip bite of hers really turns you on huh?' I'm so tired of you ruining the moment...

"I'm sorry... I just, I couldn't help it..." I said sadly. I was now ashamed of myself. Here I was just making out with my brother's girl. I shuddered visibly and tried to move away. However, the embrace she had on me tightened. I looked up at her, obviously confused.

"I don't know about you, but that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced." She said honestly. She ran her hands down my back and up into my shirt, massaging my lower back.

"Mm... yeah... it was. Oh my god what am I saying?! You're with my brother I shouldn't be doing this!" I moved away abruptly and started packing all the medical stuff back up. She just stood there, her arms covering her chest. She sighed and looked at the stall wall with a confused expression splashed upon her face. I turned back and raised my eyebrow at her.

"You know. If it bothers you that we kissed then we can like, just pretend it didn't happen. I know you're with that dumb brute of a boyfriend, and apparently, I'm with your brother, so you say, so maybe we should just pretend it didn't happen..." She was upset, but trying to mask it like it didn't matter to her at all. I knew it mattered to her a lot. Hell, it meant the world to me... 'Tell her then.' I can't do that... hell it was probably just heat in the passion or whatever it's called. She doesn't like girls. 'So you now admit you like girls huh?' I guess I mean I really wanted to touch her... what the fuck am I thinking? YOU ARE ME I'm arguing with myself god I must be insane...

"Is that what you want, Laura?" I asked. I was now back in front of her again, staring down at her slightly seeing how she was slanted against the wall. Her shirt was still off and I couldn't help but look at her amazing body. This girl has to work out...

"No... that's not what I want." She spoke quietly above a whisper, "What are you so afraid of?"

"That... you're just like all the other girls. Ones I befriend then find out they only hung out with me because they wanted to be around David... bleh."

"So, you don't want to be friends with me because you think I'd do that to you?" She almost sounded hurt when she said that. I looked back up at her and tried to smile, but it just couldn't appear on my face. Her face was contorted into a scrunched up annoyance as she looked to the floor.

"I do want to be friends with you. More than anyone I know... I just it's so complicated..."

"What the hell is so complicated about it Jenna?" She roared at me. I looked at her in shock and just stared at her. She was breathing so fast that her chest looked like it was having a field day.

"It just is! Man why do I feel this way..."

"Feel what way?" She asked curiously.

"Gah, can you put your shirt on?" I asked nicely.