To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.4

Who LOVED that little cliffy ;)? i know i did ! haha!

Laura's Point of View:

Chapter Four:

Why didn't you tell me?

My heart stopped. I was lost for words as I stared at those four small words. It's amazing... how words can affect you huh?

Jenna: -sigh, because I like you Laura.

I was chewing on my pen thinking of what to say to that. I looked to David and saw him smiling at me. His smile did nothing for me... but Jenna's... her smile made my knees buckle underneath me. Oh god...

Me: Jenna...

Jenna: I know. I'm sorry... I don't know how it happened. It just did... All I know is that I do. I'm sorry.

Me: No, no no. Relax... it's not a bad thing.

Jenna: Not a bad thing? Laura, we're girl's. You're dating my brother MY BROTHER. I don't even know why I do...

Me: What are you so Afraid of?

Jenna: You... like not wanting to be my friend anymore.

Me: That's not going to happen. Besides... I like you too.

Jenna: I don't mean that in a friendly way, Laura... ;/

Me: I know...

Jenna: oh...

Me: Does it freak you out?

Jenna: No... I mean it scares me ya know? Cuz I've never liked anyone really. Let alone a female.

Me: I know how you feel. When did you know?

Jenna: Um, to be honest, since we first talked. You?

Me: Gah me too... I was like "Oh wow... she's really beautiful...

Jenna: Oh please... that's you Haha.

Me: People only love me for my looks, not for my persona. I didn't mean just your body, which is amazing too actually... I meant your attitude. I like it a lot.

Jenna: Oh god... did you see anything that Saturday on my bed...?

Me: LOL yeah. I did.

Jenna: -falls over. What did you see..?

Me: Really wanna know?

Jenna: Uh... yes.

Me: Look between your legs then.

Jenna: YOU DID NOT!

Me: I did. :]

Jenna: Oh gawd... im embarrassed.

Me: Shouldn't be.

Jenna: Why not...?

Me: Because... it was hot x]

Jenna: I HAVE TO GO PICK UP ANNA. BYE!!!

Me: Lmao. Alright. Toodles

The rest of French was boring as hell. David kept passing me "Love" letter's but I ignored them. I sighed and drew on my binder. Thinking back at Jenna's flustered face while she was sitting pretty much naked on her bed was so adorable... and hot. I blushed and shook my heads of those thoughts. I smiled goofy like when I reread her text. Jenna felt the same about me as I did with her. That totally made my day...

School was over now and I was walking to my locker when David snaked his arm around my waist. I sighed and turned around. He bent low and kissed me. I groaned and pushed him away.