To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.6

OK SO.... here ya go :)

Laura's Point of View:

Chapter Six:

God, Do I Dream About You...

I was defiantly taken by surprise. No one has ever been this close to me before. I looked down at her and scoffed.

"You... just get your hand out of there!" I argued, trying to get away. She shook her head no and rolled us over so that I was now on the bottom, her on top of me. She looked down at me seriously and tried to form words, but just couldn't.

"I... bleh..." She looked away then back at me. I raised my eyebrow up in question.

"What is it?" I asked calmly.

"I love you a lot... but like I don't understand it. I was straight and such. I liked Anthony a lot... but then I just looked at you for not even 1 minute and my heart felt like it was exploding... I just I don't know. I'm confused. Isn't it wrong to fall for a girl?" She asked when she looked down at me. Her hand was still in my pants, but hadn't moved.

"It says that in the bible... I think. What does it matter? I mean it's not like we're gonna act on it..." I said, thinking that's what she wanted to hear. I was so wrong.

"I do though... every time we kiss... it takes all my willpower not to just shove you up against the wall and just make love to you.... Yes I said making love. That's what we'd be doing because I love you." I just stared up at her and studied her eyes. She really was in love with me... I took a deep breath and leaned up to her ear.

"Show me how much." She moved back and had a startled reaction to it. I smiled up at her and nodded. I moved my hands over her back and gripped her shoulders as she moved my underwear out of the way.

"Laura...." I closed my eyes and waited for it.

"Laura?" I was confused now.

"LAURA?!" I opened my eyes and looked over to see Jenna looking at me, confused. I sat up and blushed and cursed to myself.

"Did you have a nice nap?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I laid back down and stared up through the trees, the sun trying to shine through.

"Yeah... it was refreshing." I swallowed and looked at her. She had her back rested against a big tree trunk with her nose in a book. "How long was I out for?"

"Not that long, Anna called me and said she had a friend drive her to practice. It's about 3:30." She said, not lifting her head from the book. I sigh inwardly looked to my right. There was a beautiful lake in view. I didn't even noticed it when we walked by. I raised my eyebrow in interest and stood up. I assumed Jenna was confused as she put her book down on her lap.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously. I walked over to the lake and looked around. 'Maybe I can get her attention this way...' I looked back at her and smiled innocently. I took my school clothes off and my bra and dived in. I surfed a moment later and looked to her. I couldn't make out her face but she closed that book of hers and slowly walked to the banks of the lake.

"Are you insane?" She called out to me. I laughed and swam closer to the shore. She gawked at me.

"No, I woke up and was hot. Can't blame me for wanting to cool off can you?" I smiled up at her and ran my hair back.

"Laura... there's people here... what if they see you naked?" She was looking around, worried. I rolled my eyes and stood up. She looked back and blushed a thousands shades of red, probably the reddish I've ever seen.

"I don't really care. It's not like im completely naked. You like?" I asked as I forced her to look at me. She looked elsewhere then looked down. I felt uneasy as she just glazed her eyes up and down my body. My confidence grew smaller by each passing second. She picked up my clothes and told me to put them on as fast as I could. I thought the worst and just decided to listen to her. She then grabbed my hands and pulled me behind some bushes and had me duck. I looked at her confused but then she pointed to someone walking by the lake coming towards our direction.