Unexpected Guests

"Thanks again Yamamoto-Sensei. I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight." I said leaving the shop for the night. Takeshi-San's restaurant's renovation has been finished. It finished about a week ago. That was when I had actually met Squalo.

Since that day, I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Firstly, that lady. She was with him but I still don't even know her name. And it bugs me, not because I don't know her name, but because I can't put my finger on it but something about her just makes me a bit annoyed. I don't know. She seemed nice... -ish. She was a bit rude dragging me into their personal business like she did. And then she criticised my ideas and thoughts which is what she asked for. Then she was so demanding to both Squalo and I. And what I heard from their little squabble was that she didn't want him to fight as an assassin.

The second thing that has been bothering me about that day was that when I left the park, it seemed as though both of them were a bit suspicious. Like they had seen a ghost. Maybe they heard about my case 10 years ago on the news and felt for the poor girl? Did they meet a girl who had the same name as me? I don't know. All I know is that they wanted to talk to me more.

"Hey. Emi-San. How about I walk you home? It's kind of late." Takeshi said running out of the shop.

"Thanks Takeshi-San. I'll be alright. It's been really quite lately and you should help your father close up. I'd help but Yamamoto-Sensei would just get mad that I'm not going home. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I said cheerfully. Takeshi-San laughed and shrugged. Then went back inside.

I continued on to my house.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"HEY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE!? WHY DON'T YOU GET, YA OLD HAG!!" I heard someone yell before I turned the corner.

Is that Squalo? What is he doing here? Tsuna? I stopped to listen. It sounded as if he were talking to someone.

"You have nerve showing up. Firstly, this isn't and never was your house so you have no right being here. Secondly, don't you have some business you need to take care of. How professional. You debate against me about that line of work and you aren't even working. What a bang up job you're doing." A lady said.

I know that voice- disappointed and disapproving tone. It's that lady from the other day.

"Like you have any right to turn me away. This isn't your house either. And also, who said I came here to go to this house. I'm coming for next door. Don't just jump to conclusions you old hag." Squalo said.

Well that could explain Squalo, but the lady...

I walk around the corner towards them. They stopped their little bickering and looked over to me. I smiled and waved to them.

"Hey Squalo-San. What brings you here? And you miss?" I asked politely.

"I was just paying a visit to a little baby. I don't know about this lady." Squalo said.

I noticed this before. Sure he didn't always screech but he is normally expressive loud. Right now he's pretty calm, relaxed even.

"Well I was just taking a walk around. I used to live around here so I thought I'd just look and see how much things have changed here. And what about you? What would bring you out so late? A young girl like you shouldn't be outside this late and all by yourself, at that." She asked.

"Well, I just got off of work at Yamamoto's restaurant. Takeshi-San was going to walk me home but I said no because he had a lot to do already. I was going over to Tsuna's to hang out for a bit and eat some sushi I brought from work then go home." I pointed to Tsuna's house first then to my own.