Day 1

A/N: Spoiler if you haven't seen Bendy and The Ink Machine chapters 1 or 2. (Just imagine the squip is narrating. It sounds better that way). Also, I would like to thank my parents for my knowledge on 80's and 90's movies and music. I will give my self a pat on the back for knowing all of the other stuff about the 80's and 90's.

***Squip Narration***
It is a casual Friday for Jeremy and Michael. Of course, casual meaning, they get to have a breath in of fresh air that isn't flooded by high school. And getting stoned in the basement. It isn't new for them, but every week when they finally are able to take the hands of high school off of their throats, they feel more free each time. Fortunately, all good things must come to an end.

***Jeremy's P.O.V.***

I watch as Michael plays this new game that is actually not terrible. Michael and I usually find new games to be basic or just straight up garbage, but sometimes we would find a diamond in the rough. In this case, it is Bendy and The Ink Machine. Also, did I mention how the art style is one reason why we even picked up the game? Usually, we don't even bother with games on steam, but for some reason we just love Bendy.

We would sit at My computer (or his) playing it over and over, just to analyze every detail. We even had theories on what would happen next. Mine being that Borris is trying to help the guy we play as get through the game without dying to Bendy's gloved hands, and Michael's being that Borris betrays him and turns him over to Bendy to save his own skin. I think mine was much more optimistic.

After we finish the oh-so intimidating amount of chapters- only two at the moment- we decide to just talk. To just relax and let out what's on our minds.

"How do you think it's going with Christine?" Michael asks this every time we take the time to talk.

"The usual. She hasn't noticed me and I haven't done anything for her to notice me," I say nonchalantly.

"Oh, okay," There is something with his tone of voice that I can't quite point out. Luckily, it doesn't sound negative.

"How about you? Is there anyone you like?" I ask.

"W-well, it's someone compassionate and they look adorable. They've been catching my eye for a little while, but I'm scared to tell them anything about my feelings. They would definitely reject me," He says it sorrowful.

"Why do you think that? Are they popular? Cool? Somewhere in the middle? Losers like us?" I want an answer badly. After all, this person may not even be worth his time.

"They are one of u- never mind. It's not like it matters anyways. Also isn't your birthday coming up?" He changes the subject.

I just follow along so that I won't cause him any trouble,"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Well, you've also been talking about getting this thing that is called a 'squip'. It's supposed to help you be cool, so I was thinking I could help you with that. I have some money saved up. I can buy it for you," He says flippantly.

"Didn't I also tell you that it's, like, 400 dollars?! That's way to expensive for a birthday present. Plus, my birthday is still a week away. Just think of something else to get me," I say.

"Okay," He says it almost like it's a let down for him.

---End of Day One---