Day 5-12:03 am

A/N: (Writing at 12am is perfectly healthy and totally won't make me regret everything by making me have probable sleep paralysis in the morning ;;). (That picture is something I found in my doctor's office. It was there before DEH yet it sounds like a reference XD).

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I can't sleep for shit...
No matter how many times I shift from my sides, back, and stomach, I can't sleep for, well, shit. I settle for looking at my ceiling and pondering the events that happened earlier today. Or more so yesterday.

I remember that I have a playlist saved specifically for pondering important things, so I pull it up on Spotify. It contains songs from Twenty One Pilots, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, and Paramore. I put it on shuffle.

Ironically, the song 'crushcrushcrush' by Paramore comes on first. Damn, I should just call this my cynical playlist. After pondering whether or not I should change the name, I decide I have more important things to think about.

I switch back to the subject of Michael. Why did he kiss me?! I rub my temple, getting a slight ache from the many possibilities that could be the cause of such an event to take place. Either that or the lack of sleep. Either one works.

Michael said to wait until Friday until I give him answer. Why my Birthday? Of all days? I sigh and turn towards the wall in which my bed is pressed against. I barely realize the song transitioning, but I manage to catch the start of the song 'Forest' by Twenty One Pilots.

Well, at least it wasn't 'Tear in My Heart'...

I shake that thought from my mind and try to sort my thoughts. Michael Mell, the guy I've shared over 12 years of friendship with, the guy who is a pothead, the guy who likes slushies and sushi, and the guy who might be something more than friend to me, kissed me. An actual kiss. Not then one I got from a girl in grade school. Or the one that I got from Rich in grade school...

I shake that thought from my mind as well. Dammit, why is this so difficult?! I take a deep breath in and try to sort through my thoughts again. So, after he kissed me, I got really confused? Muddled? Elightened? High amounts of clarity that were somehow clouded by confusion?

This isn't any good! I finally decide to pay attention to the music a bit more, actually listening to it. The song had switched again before I decided to pay attention to it. The song on is 'Colors' by Halsey. This song sounds innocent, but it's an unordinary love story. And also unrequited love must I add. Well, at least the music video helps you understand that. The girl in the music video is basically in love with her boyfriend's dad. She admires him from afar and takes various perverted pictures of him. One day her boyfriend finds out and you can tell he is furious. And I bet he was also very disgusted too.

Well, if Michael were in love with my dad I would be disgusted too. Shit...

I need sleep...

I try closing my eyes and getting comfortable, but when I try my thoughts seem to get even more scrambled. I decide to check my notifications just in case I somehow got something.

I turn it on and automatically regret having my brightness up all the way. I quickly turn the brightness down all the way and let my eyes adjust to the dim light. I see that I have 6 missed notifications. 2 of them are traffic alerts, 1 of them is a Facebook notification, and the other 3 are texts from a number I don't have set as a contact.

I check them only to find that it's the unknown person again.

Unknown: Did you seriously think you could get rid of me that easily?

Unknown: You know, there is a such thing as getting texting apps and creating a fake phone number.

Unknown: But, by all means, feel free to block me all you want.

.Sent at 5:23 pm.

Heere I am: How about I ask you a question. If you can answer it, then you can ask me something.

Heere I am: Why the hell are you doing this?

Unknown: Wow, it's that simple?

Wait, I didn't actually expect that fast of a reply.

Unknown: Well, let's just say that I have an interest in an aspect of your life. Particularly your love life. Any other questions?

Heere I am: Yeah, who the hell are you?!

Unknown: Some call me sexy, one calls me their boyfriend, and many call me a party monster. But I personally think that I should just be called straight up awesome.

Heere I am: That's not what I meant...

Unknown: Well, my boyfriend has a cute nickname for me.

Heere I am: And?

Unknown: And I love my bf, so in gonna annoy you about him. He calls me a cup because I hold things. (Him in particularly).

Unknown: I'm*

Heere I am: That was not in the least bit helpful.

Unknown: I wasn't helping you. I was bragging about my bf.

Heere I am: Stiil. Who are you?!

Unknown: I'm Jaque. I'm French. That's why I used to date Madeline.

Heere I am: Wait, so you go to my schol?

Heere I am: school*

Unknown: Idk what you're talkin' bout. Bye.

.Unknown is offline.

I look at the phone, trying to think who it could be. I mean, what kind of person would be interested in my freaking "love life"? It's literally the most uneventful aspect of my life. Well, up until now. I turn off my phone and close my eyes.

A/N: A short filler chapter. Because I plan for having some *AHEM* Christine *AHEM* and *AHEM* Jenna next chapter. I need a long chapter for them because plot. Yep, plot. Plot is good XD.