Finale

Christine's P.O.V.

It had been a few weeks since Michael had gotten into that terrible car crash that broke his arm, but he is doing a lot better. He's even able to come back to school now, but his right arm still isn't healed completely, so Jeremy got permission to follow Michael around the whole day in order to help him with right-handed activities. They seem to be closer than ever and they've even announced that they're dating, so things are going pretty great as far as Michael and Jeremy go. But something feels as if it is missing for me.

No, nothing seems like it's going wrong, but something feels as if it hadn't been completed yet. The itch of it is constantly in my head and it has even effected my focus at play rehearsal! Since my brain is always buzzing onto different topics constantly it doesn't exactly help. One minute I would be thinking about one of my favorite musicals, and the next I would get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach which would prompt me to feel as if I had forgotten something.

It wasn't until later in the week that I figured out that this certain something involved a certain someone: Jenna. I hadn't been avoiding her or anything! I had actually been hanging out with her quite regularly, but something was missing. So, I've decided to turn to some lovebirds for help: Rich and Jake. These two have their ups and downs with each other, but their bond has strengthened since they have started dating, so I want to ask for some advice for what I might need to do in order to feel like something wasn't missing.

I head to their lunch in hopes of 1) Not being found out for skipping gym, and for 2) Getting actual advice that will help. I find their table and sit down quickly before anyone else can see me in my hoodie which I chose to wear so that I could tactfully sneak out of class. I had simply went to my locker during passing period and then headed towards a bathroom close to the cafeteria. Rich and Jake give me mildly puzzled looks as I sat down at first. They suddenly laugh.

"Ch-chrissy, why the hell are you wearing a My Chemical Romance hoodie?!" Rich is doubled over laughing.

"I have a wide variety of music I listen too." I let out a little hmph,"Besides, I haven't grown since my extreme emo phase, so this still fits me,"

"Woah, wait. You, of all people, had an emo phase?!" Jake seems actually surprised.

"Yeah, and? I wasn't always sunshine and rainbows," I cross my arms and pout a bit.

"Anyways, let's skip to the elephant in the room. Why did you skip Gym?" Rich gets to the point.

"I have a question for you two. I haven't told anyone else this yet because I don't know how Jenna feels about sharing this information, but I need advice, so here I am," I let out a breath I didn't know that I had been holding.

"Okay, ask away," Jake looks to me.

"Okay, so, you know how on my sick day Jenna was also absent from school?"

"Yeah," They say in unison.

"Well, she had come to visit me and we ended up confessing some feelings to each other. We haven't acted on it or started dating, and I'm not sure if that's actually what I feel is wrong here. Something with Jenna has been...off lately? I'm not sure what it is, but I want to find out and help her,"

"Oh, that's complicated. Okay, so, you need to arrange something with her. Like, I don't know, a movie date or Netflix and knit," Jake speaks with a very serious look.

"N-netflix and knit...?" I ask.

"Isn't that what asexuals do?" Jake cracks a smile and we all giggle a little bit,"But, seriously, you need to find some time to have you two just talking, so inviting her over would probably be for the best,"