Chapter 5

My step father comes over to me and asks me to come with him. I am scared to death of what he is going to do. I didn't do anything wrong according to my knowledge. But of course I will never know what will happern. I agree to go with him because if I don't then I know I will be in trouble when I get home. I go over to my boss and introduce him to my parents. But something seems off its like they already know each other. Its like they have talked. But I don't they have, we just moved here. Maybe its just me, I don't really know. Then I ask if I can step out for a minute with my parents. My boss agrees. I start to walk outside with my parents. I have this feeling but I can't pick it out. Its something I can't explain. But my heart was beating rapidly through my chest and my breathing was slow, and my hands are starting to shake. My step father stops before we reach the entrance and asks " go get your stuff you are coming with me." I run to go clock out and grab my stuff.

I go towards my car but my stepfather graps my arm and pulls me towards his car. He tells me to get in and I do without any problem not wanting to upset him anymore than what he already is. He tells me that my mom will take my car home. This makes me nervous because I don't like being alone with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its very short. I have been busy with the ACTS and decorating for Prom. I will update as soon as I can. I just wanted to get something up. :) thanks for reading

Whitters

:)